1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I DO OFTEN GET NOSTALGIC EFFECT!

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Zillion, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Zillion

Zillion Fapstronaut

Well, i was the very lethargic, procrastinating and often blame other or the situation and cirumstances around me...

also got banged up by many different kind of pain, struggles and challenges...

i had PMO addictions, binge eating now everything goes fine, even done 65 DAYS OF SUCCESSFUL NoFap "IN HARD MODE!"

well, i used to live my life most of the time alone, and i do make myself proactive with help of studying books, workouts also indulging into some hobbies like vlogging, editing and taking pictures of myself...

but im always feeling like nostalgic, and feeling, getting sensations like living into several past events...

For example: i was a video game collector, and loves to play retro games much back in my childhood days... so even now im getting those memories, and feeling like played retro games few mins ago, tbh i have not even touched video game for more than 10 years