1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I don’t like travelling

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jul 16, 2020.

1. I like interacting with friends but hate going out or getting ready . my friends like going on some random place for the sale of wanderlust but i prefer staying at home or going out for movie sound gun but not travelling

2. Sounds like you like your comfort zone and your friends like to get outside of their comfort zone

Deleted Account and Gamebred305 like this.
  3. Should i try going outside my comfort zone

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. fredisthebes

fredisthebes Fapstronaut

I find 'travelling' can be a bit over rated too tbh. The odd nice view and amazing place but hours and hours of grim stressful sitting about, and it's hard/impossible to do it on the cheap nowadays.

There are places I'd go back to, but I certainly wouldn't 'travel for the sake of it. Find somewhere amazing and spend a couple of weeks there, really explore it and take my time. Don't care about ticking countries off my 'bucket list'. It's not a competition!

Gamebred305 likes this.
  5. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

In some cases definitely, but wether this is one of those is up to you and your goals.

Gamebred305 likes this.
  6. Live man , you can lie at home at watch movies anytime .

Getting out of your comfort zone is like a muscle , your more alive outside your comfort zone , eventually your comfort zone expands

Gamebred305 likes this.
  7. Yeah bro i have to give it a try

8. I don't like travelling either. I wish there was instant teleportation or something. (I like the places I go to, but the journey itself sux bollz!)

Gamebred305 likes this.
  9. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

I don't think it's due to the comfort zone , some people simply like to remain in their place , nothing wrong with that.
    Travelling is only an unnecessary pleasure

Gamebred305 likes this.
  10. Fist bump*

11. I dont understand the pleasure of travelling

Deleted Account likes this.
  12. FutureKing

FutureKing Fapstronaut

I absolutely love traveling, the feeling of a jumbo-jet taking off on the runway, being a foreigner in a different land, seeing different places, eating different food, meeting different people. I have been to more countries then I could name without writing a list, and the only major problem with the Coronavirus I have is that travel is restricted. There is a whole world for me to see. I live a life of near destitute poverty to be able to afford seeing the world, and consider my life to be extremely well lived.

13. sam30

sam30 Fapstronaut

Whose to blame for this COVID 19?