1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I don't know how to start a conversation with a girl

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Jrmz94, Oct 3, 2021.

1. Jrmz94

Jrmz94 Fapstronaut

I really don't....any tips or advice on how to approach a girl without being awkward or creepy

bellator de Christi likes this.
  2. Start by approaching other people and talking to them. It shouldn’t be an exclusive thing that you only try talking to attractive girls. You need to learn to make small talk with everyone. You get better at something the more you do it. If you do something all the time, you’ll be great at it. So talk to everyone. Eventually you’ll be good enough to where talking to an attractive girl will be just the same as asking a guy at a taco stand for some food. It’ll take some time, but be patient and it’ll work out it the end.

3. Lucia

Lucia Fapstronaut

My tip would be, try to make eye contact first and then see how she reacts. Is she open to being approached? Not every woman likes to be approached by a strange guy. Maybe try to find social activities were it’s normal to mingle or talk to each other, like a boardgame event or a philosophy meet-up.
    If you approach her, keep it short, not over five minutes. If you notice that things go well, try asking her for coffee another day. Then she will probably tell you if she’s already dating someone or if she would like to have coffee with you or not. Try to keep it casual in the beginning so she doesn’t feel pressured. Keep the coffee date short (around an hour tops) so there is no pressure to hang out and she can think freely about if she feels comfortable and would like to meet again. Hope this helps.

4. MexFighter

MexFighter Fapstronaut

I guess you can watch some videos on YouTube... just type: tips for flirting
    then just practice EVERYDAY on your mirror until you feel confident and then GO OUT.. Go to a pub, club, a church meeting, a bingo game, a match or something and BE BRAVE... Just take courage and use your new skills..
    Maybe at the first times you will be so nervous and feel akward but evey talk will help you to improve your communication skills with women..
    YOU GOT THISSSSS!

Bodhidharman likes this.
  5. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

Forget she is a girl and just a random stranger and you just want to have fun or distract yourself having small talk. Talk about the bus taking so long, the weather so hot and then an interesting local news.

Bodhidharman and 88991s like this.