1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I don't know where I F*cked up !...

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Mr.Tony, Jan 25, 2022.

1. I studied super extremely hard, I recently scored a Govermnent Job, I'm an Extroverted Person and I seem to impress women a lot, I have that leadership personality and I can do Public Speaking with full confidence and Perfectly Fine!

The thing is... I speak to Girls a lot but Something is wrong somewhere...

I don't seem to connect, like if I'm doing all of this just because I don't care anymore...

When I was a Kid years ago I was that Shy Kid who couldn't do a single thing of what I mentioned above, After my Parents death I really didn't care anymore, I went to the Extreme level in a Toxic Positive Weird way...

I relate a lot to Travis Bickle - Taxi Driver's Movie.

Sometimes, I got the weird Idea of doing the same haircut and wearing the same glass and outfit and Smoking ( I don't smoke ) and going the opppsite of my personality 300%.

I watch Taxi Driver a lot these past few days and I feel something similar you know " Loneliness has followed me my whole life everywhere... ".

28 years old of age and never hug a Girl, It's Toxically Frustrating, I'm a loner in my world.

I don't know where I messed up...

I seem to live only to achieve my Mother and Father's Dream Goal because I promissed him that... No real particular goal of mine...

I never went to parties or enjoyed any single moment of the thing called " Youth ".

I don't know what is the meaning of this word " Youth ".

I'm so sorry... I'm kind of confused.

I don't know any world besides ( University - Home - Studying...)

I don't know what " Fun " means.

2. stanza88

stanza88 Fapstronaut

Hey man, "Fun" is pretty subjective; even if the whole community push hard on the fact that in order to have fun you have to party, be crazy and so on. You probably don't feel the call from that kind of stuff and it's not bad at all, definitely you had less chances to meet new people but you can also meet people in a thousand different way.
    I'm sorry to hear about your parents and i bet it is a huge weight/responsibility you carry on you shoulder. Maybe start low-key, find a few hobbies that you could like and go from there; i would avoid the "300% opposite way" because it could have a price on you, mostly with the smoking part that would be add an addiction to another.
    Probably all this discipline will pay you back with the time and you will start to enjoy your life when all the others that had fun will start to look back and regret it.

Mr.Tony likes this.
  3. Yea could be... Thanks a lot.

I don't know how to put! I'm that Funny Extroverted Guy who is popular with the ladies but still finds it hard somehow...

4. jcl1990

jcl1990 Fapstronaut

Maybe it is your moral beliefs that are preventing you from interacting with women.

At least in my opinion, women don’t really connect to religious teachings from the Bible or the Koran or other “codes of living”. They seem to be more carefree and just go with the flow of nature. They don’t really think about serious stuff that much, they just do what is necessary to survive.

Metis07 likes this.
  5. black_coyote

black_coyote Fapstronaut

Hey friend, are you in tune with your authentic self?

Who are you? What are your values? What is your purpose in life? What's that you love? Are you in alignment with your true purpose?

Maybe if you find answers to these questions, you'll get more clarity

6. im_done

im_done Fapstronaut

You should get a mohawk and Colt .45 and go to town on the nearest pimp you can find.

CleanSlateMA and Mr.Tony like this.
  7. I feel like Travis Bickle sometimes...

im_done likes this.

8. Now that you are where you have successfully followed your parents ideals for you. It's time to brake free and find your heart and love space. Even if you can take some time off from your job and join a dating club, or etc. I believe you'll be taken right away my friend. There doesn't have to be any connection, you two just connected and all that matters if she's replying back to you. If she's not responsive its a flat tire, dud, out the window. If she keeps talking there is always potential! Then she is one to keep!

Let me tell you something. I dated a Woman back in 2015 and we had literally nothing in common, both a language barrier from Thai to English, silence was in our talks until we became more fluent. Still there was love and commitment, unbreakable attitude towards us. The same can follow and happen to you my friend. Don't feel like you fucked up.

I'd love to be at the spot where you are right now but it's the other way around for me.
    I don't want to move up in my job. I see no opportunities.... I don't see myself as a successful job entrepreneur.