1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I feel impotent

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by JesusStrength, May 2, 2019.

1. JesusStrength

JesusStrength Fapstronaut

I feel impotent. My dick has no strength and no life. I killed my dick or my dick died. I feel like dying.. But when I jerk off It stays up with stimulation...

2. ClickClickBoom

ClickClickBoom Fapstronaut

Your dick isn't dead, your brain is just on a dopamine high, yes it sucks its a feeling that makes you question our very meaning and self value, but don't dispair your not the only one with those feeling, we are here for a reason.
    If you don't take measures now you will always feel this way, belive me, the grass is greener on he other side, start now.

Best Wishes,

JesusStrength likes this.
  3. Craniac74

Craniac74 Fapstronaut

I feel the same way. I’ve gotten to the point where I don’t even dare anymore to not have the awkward conversation or completely fail in bed. I had 2 month with no PMO then I relapsed real bad. Now I’m on day 2 and it’s incredibly difficult

4. JesusStrength

JesusStrength Fapstronaut

If I haven't off myself is because I have a son. This is eating my soul.

FX-05 likes this.
  5. Live and Grow7

Live and Grow7 Fapstronaut

You've shown already that you have the strength to overcome this. I'm not sure if you've discussed your addiction with your SO or not but having that conversation and managing expectations in the bedroom can be a big help.

It could take some of the pressure off you to perform and maybe you can get some assistance in overcoming it for good.

6. srivera

srivera Fapstronaut

I have been there too.

I also have thought that maybe something is messed up with me or my dick, becaus it is unresponsive or just plain shameful during sex with a woman because of P. There was a time when P was the main way i could stimulate myself, and i would last much longer than in bed. Hang in there. It's always darker before the dawn. I have struggled hard with my P consumption, and things have been better in bed. Maybe i'm not what i want to be just yet, but i keep focusing on that to stay away from P.

If it helps, being sincere about it in your relationship helps. A lot. It's stressful, and maybe it gives you shame to talk about it, but it might help. If not, maybe knowing that you are not alone in this its a start. Because you are not. And it gets better. Maybe it's not easy, but it gets better. And it will.

JesusStrength likes this.