1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I feel like I’m about to cry.

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. jurte

jurte Fapstronaut

Fellow brothers and sisters,

This month is insane. Getting through having a coronavirus and a breakup with my girlfriend opened my eyes. I’m giving my twisted and ruined soul to the Lord Almighty, only he can repair me. After I started praying consistently I went on 8 day streak, which is very impressive in my case! But since then I started to relapse again. I relapsed after three days, then after one day and once again this morning. But, the most important thing, I feel this warmth in my body when I pray and I start to shake, I feel like that’s power of God. I’m supposed to feel bad after relapsing earlier today , but after thinking and praying I feel so inspired, i know one day God will deliver me from this and drag me out of this hole of sins. I ask you brothers and sisters to pray for me! Please! God Almighty bless all of you! Amen!

Last edited: Apr 23, 2021
  2. Praying for you. You have to become proactive. Your have to prepare to resist temptations when your do not feel good. Read the information available in the information section of our group page and get ready. You have to team up with God and do your part to win.