I feel like I can't stop fapping

Discussion in 'Problematic Sexual Behavior' started by MarkusmPointer, Jul 12, 2019.

1. MarkusmPointer

MarkusmPointer Fapstronaut

I've been struggling for nofap for 30 days, no i relapsed by masturbating 3-5 times per day. when i think about masturbating, it makes me wanna masturbate, i dont know what to do. its really important for relationship. I don't know how long it takes to get rid of addiction and that chaser effect. What should i do when I have horny thoughts?

2. Rebooter45674

Rebooter45674 Fapstronaut

What should you do?
    HALT
    Take extra precautions when
    Hungry...eat healthy
    Angry...take deep breaths or go for a walk
    Lonely...go to your friends, go outside, go for a walk
    Tired...simple take a nap or rest
    5sec rule.....when urge strikes count up to 5 or 10 sec and think how you will feel if you relapse.
    Cold Showers... When urge strikes... Works for many here... So so for me...
    Keep yourself Busy preferably in something Productive...its important to fill up the time

3. MarkusmPointer

MarkusmPointer Fapstronaut

if im tired, could end bady that i come at the idea to masturbate when i hold my pillow. without pillot i feel cold.

4. James02

James02 Fapstronaut

Take next best step, make your goal be 2-4 times per day. Keep count. Do that for a few weeks. Then move to 1-3 times, etc. Just move in the right direction, stay positive, fight urges. M is an addiction, don't let it escalate; recognize when withdrawals hit & how to best handle those. Take everyone else's advice that sounds practical, reasonable to you.

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Rebooter45674

It will take time... When you are tired ... Listen to music that you like ... And focus on sleeping... If you want to sleep...
    Or do other things you like...

6. Wiizardii

Wiizardii New Fapstronaut

Shift your mind to new thoughts, and take things slowly. You want to improve, right? That's why you chose to right here in this forum. Remember that.

1. You shift your mind to new thoughts by just doing something. At first you don't want to bite off more than you can chew. Don't go out and become a bodybuilder or something just do something simple like walking, jogging, or being with friends. Read a book perhaps?

2. Get yourself out of that psychological and physical rut that leads you to masturbating! Psychological= allowing yourself to cave into thoughts that tells you to masturbate. Physical= your room, or wherever it is you masturbate.

3. ACCEPT PAIN! :) I know you can do it, just believe in yourself. It sucks, it's hard, and if it was easy nobody would masturbate or jerk off! Tell yourself ''I can do this, I'm worth this, I don't want to be mediocre''.

I'm new to this forum myself, and I usually don't write this is like my first post when it comes to helping others but hopefully you got something out of this. Cheers man, I have faith in you.

7. Vendettana

Vendettana Fapstronaut

It's not arousal, that is unlikely. What is it that makes you masturbating? Something stressfull? Some task you don't want to do and you are looking for an excuse not to start? You have to find out.

8. Angus McGyver

Angus McGyver Fapstronaut

You should first and foremost replace those thoughts (and redirect your sexual energy & pressure) with meaningful and productive activities and good habits. Because, if you don't do that, you will remain a slave to your simplest and most primitive desires for a long long time. The healthier and better habits you adopt (and the better shape you get into) the easier will it be to transmute your sexual energy and hence resist the temptation to masturbate much easier.

Rebooter45674 likes this.
  9. TimeToQuitNow

TimeToQuitNow Fapstronaut

We've all been there

Rebooter45674 likes this.
  10. Rebooter45674

11. JedWiley

JedWiley Fapstronaut

Build your willpower, at least aim to cut it down to once a day. You are having a compulsion and you need to try herbs like - Lemon Balm, Valerian Root and Green Tea. Then shake your head whenever you have an unwanted thought and say verbally ''No,no,no'', but you have to be strong and make it through the difficult moments. We all believe in you.