1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I feel like sowing my wild oats

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Human v2.0, May 29, 2019.

1. Human v2.0

Human v2.0 Fapstronaut

Hello buddies. I'm in a relationship with a nice girl, she has been my first gf ever(I'm 26). We haven't been able to make love because I have PIED, which I'm currently working on with no PMO(so far so good).
    The problem is, I keep getting this HUGE urges of trying to get laid with other women, is like if now I knew I can handle a woman, "so now I'm going for more", at least that seems my current subconscious motto.
    It's like if my manhood depends on it, which I hate because I want to be with gf and even marry her some day.
    I feel pretty weak, I feel like I wouldn't be able to hold myself if a hot woman tried something with me, thank God that's not happening right now.
    I'm past the 2nd week of no PMO, and the urges feel pretty strong. I'm not gonna lie, I used to have some HOCD which is totally gone now, I feel good knowing I just want to fuck women.
    I want to know if this feeling is going to fade after more days of no PMO.

2. Bobske

Bobske Fapstronaut

Hi, Seems pretty normal to me. I have had the same thing, very strong urges and my brain telling me just to get laid. (made it to 65 days) Its just cold turkey, your brain trying to get you back to the addiction.
    You can do it. Stick with it. You can hold (even if a woman tries something )