1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

i feel like such a loser

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Hold the Line, May 2, 2021.

1. Hold the Line

Hold the Line Fapstronaut

sometimes i feel unconnected to any human, my depression and pesimissm is too much, i fear everything

yesterday i went to a bar with friends and saw a girl i really really wanted to approach and ask for a number, she was so beautiful, however i don't pedestalize as much as i used to and the best way that i do it is to remind myself every now and then that every single person has their insecurities and that outside beauty is but a shell.

the entire evening i wanted to approach her but i was too much of a chicken shit to do so and now i regret it so much because i really liked her and perhaps she felt the same (unsure, but our glances met more than once and every time it did she played with her hair).

i am 100% aware it shouldn't be this hard, and nothing bad can happen even if she will say no, but for more than a decade i conditioned my mind to give up, to be a loser, to fap at night to feel better but getting the opposite result, feeling worse and every next time i want to approach a girl the chances get lower and lower...

i really want life to go my way someday, and good things to happen, i suffered way too long and i'm mighty sick of living such a life that i would rather die and not live for another 70 years or so, if i'm lucky.

cheers for 40 days, hope to feel better and be a better person enjoying his life

Agent likes this.
  2. matt2k12

matt2k12 Fapstronaut

Get out of your head man, and start small. Ask strangers for the time, say hello , make some comments- this way it will feel more natural to approach a beautiful girl once you see one, because you have done this hundred of times. And don’t be too hard on yourself man.

ShadowFiend likes this.
  3. PhantomAssassin

PhantomAssassin Fapstronaut

The fact that you think about approaching is a good sign. You seem like a guy who really just needs a little to get it going. You are thinking to low of yourself. Most people won't even go out, and you are out there looking for girls so thats a start. Don't be so harsh. You have a base to build upon :)

4. Remember that the large majority of men will have that same approaching problem. It’s one of the hardest things to do in what is an increasingly anti social society. Take small steps to overcome approach anxiety, such as talking to less intimidating people.

5. Hold the Line

Hold the Line Fapstronaut

thanks for the advice

6. Agent

Agent Fapstronaut

Take your time bro, i know that feeling. You can always investigate on who she was, trying to identify who she was with, etc and search her Instagram or other social account and maybe talk from there, or at least get a track on her, that way whenever you feel prepared to make that step you can message her or something.