1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I feel overwhelmed and lonely

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Roy.dur, Dec 24, 2017.

1. Roy.dur

Roy.dur New Fapstronaut

It is hard for me to deal with this disorder and having no one to talk to about it.

2. |444|

|444| Fapstronaut

Why not try to talk to a counselor if you need to talk to somebody about a conditon like this?

3. S1mon

S1mon Fapstronaut

Is it difficult for you to open yourself and talk about it or do you just not have the people to talk to? Should it be the first case above, then a counselor is challenging but in the second case you don't know anyone MakingTightropeOuttaTwine is right and a counselor could provide help. However the first case has a lot to do with yourself and it's an extensive question I cannot answer you because I don't know you well enough, it could be that posting on NoFap and reading in the forums helps you or maybe something different. The question on the end of the day is what would you like most and where you feel most comfortable? And I would start there and look for help and talk to people.