1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I Feel Worthless

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by TG272, Feb 10, 2015.

1. TG272

TG272 Fapstronaut

I don't know what to do. I've tried so many times to make a new commitment not to do it, but I always break it. I don't want to be in this crappy stage for the rest of my life... I don't know what to do..

2. aidrian

aidrian New Fapstronaut

I'm in the same boat. Just signed up today. I am just trying to make it through today. I can't think about 90 days or whatever. I quit fighting this battle a few years ago and while the break from worrying about it has been nice, I just can't get over the drag that it is on me physically and emotionally.

3. Ex-timewaster

Ex-timewaster Fapstronaut

Guys - I've fallen in this quest many times (... even "many times" does not sum it up adequately for number of failures). Don't give up. Things that I find help - make time and plan activities with friends and family. Plan an diet & exercise routine and stick to it.

I've viewed this video in times of crisis and I have found it helpful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3MxMfzWfbE

4. db_dan

db_dan Fapstronaut

I'm right with you. I've tried and failed countless times. But as Churchill said, never never never give up! We just have to try again.

5. @lasshrugged

@lasshrugged Fapstronaut

I'm new too, don't give up. Lots of success stories here. I'm going to take their lead and start writing my success story.