1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I find this coworker very cute so I am going to play my game

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by uniqueintheuniverse, Jul 31, 2017.

1. hello here is the situation I barely started working in this place and I notice this lady she is sooo cute I guess she doesn't work there everyday just a few days or maybe different shift anywho I am going to start talking to her see where this goes ... I forgot to mention I notice her a few days ago but I don't know anything about her just a couple of days ago she talked to me she asked me something related to work but I notice she was smiling so cute maybe she saw me looking at her ... well I would like to get to know her she is so cute and has such a sweet smile ... I hope she doesn't have a boyfriend or worse married .. well I let you know my progress with this cutie hope there is some chemistry ...man I really need a nice girlfriend not just somebody to have sex with I am desperate for something more meaningful ... see you all

2. Karimtolstoi

Karimtolstoi Fapstronaut

Talk to her and don't make a lot of hypotheses about wether she is engaged with someone... you don't know untill you ask her and don't be nervous.