1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I fucked up, am now scared shitless

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by RandomAcc1234, Oct 22, 2022.

Tags:
  1. RandomAcc1234

RandomAcc1234 New Fapstronaut

Okay so long story short, I am a minor, went on omegle in a hormone induced haze and made a series of idiotic decsions. Ended up exposing myself to several women, I believe them all to be of age however given some said 19-21 there is a slim possibility of me being mistaken. I have already be banned, rightly so, but now I am fucking terrified I will either A) be tracked and contacted by authorites or B) get put on some list that will pop up in future background checks or possibly be put on the SO registry. I never showed my face and live in the states, I realize what I did is horrible and am disgusted with myself. Dont know what to do and considering kms, is there a possibility that the omegle ban will be the end of it?

2. Freeman97

Freeman97 Fapstronaut

Hello. I feel your guilt its very healthy that you feel guilt and remorse. And I think you are paranoid. Its low procent to contact you. I hope Omegle dont ban you But you do it for you own health .Think twice and ban this sites if its possible. Take adblocker as example. Train to abstain that urge. Wish luck

Last edited: Oct 22, 2022
  3. RandomAcc1234

RandomAcc1234 New Fapstronaut

I have handled the situation. Goodbye.