1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I give up i will be single forever.

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Apr 2, 2021.

Is it...

1. Hopeless?

3 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. Hopeles, but there is still a change for me?

18 vote(s)
    85.7%
  1. I'm done.

For the past 4 - 5 years I have not talked or either communicated with a single woman. I don't know any! I have no social life, I am a very introverted person. I can be social, but only when I have to. For example, in a group, I am always the person who is the calmest and still. Apart from that, I do IT so I am on my laptop the whole day. There is simply not much else to do for me that I enjoy.

So not having a job, being only (only 2 'real' friends), being an introverted person resulted in me being comfortable with myself. alone. in a room all day. That is who I am now, and I am fine with that, most of the times.

I tried tinder. I tried to socialize with women, online and offline. I am not a good looking person (huge nose, big ears, scar above my lip), and I constantly end up getting rejected, yelled at, or being talked at behind my back without my knowing. It is just one hopeless shit show.

I only feel depressed with this. When I am all alone, I feel calm. Anyone else has the feeling people, in general, are toxic, and don't care or think about other persons?

All those so-called keyboard heroes, yelling at me and saying bad stuff. You're ugly. EWWW!. You are a nobody.

There fore, I must block all the bullshit. social media. all. No more contact with toxic people.

I also give up on dating. It's a hopeless shit show. no more. It is not worth it.

I as a person must seek the best in myself, and that is not gonna happen with all those bad people around me.

I onde made a post, how to socialize with women?

a guy said to me: 'go onto Omegle, talk with someone! looks like you need it!'

So I did. 5 minutes later., I got yelled at. people skipping me. Saying that I am ugly and so forth.

WHY THE FUCK ARE PEOPLE SO TOXIC?!

I am really done. I will focus on nofap and forget about people. I am not going to waste time and mental health to go out and socialize. Fuck that bull shit.

even when I do go out, to my ONLY 2 friends, I end up doing drugs or gaming, 2 things I want to eliminate. even there I don't feel well. But if I lessen that, so I do not go there, I have no one, stuck in myself in a room for the rest of my life.

And honestly? after all the negative shit,
    I am ok with that.

My own little world of peace and stillness.
    Stillness is the key.

That's it. I just wanted this to be typed out.

2. swordmaster

swordmaster Fapstronaut

Fuck women, honestly. Don't focus on them. If you need sex just save some money and pay a p r o s t i t u t e. If they don't like you, tell 'em to go fuck themselves. I would say that only 5% of all the women I've met in my life are dignified human beings, the other rest? Absolute w h o r e s. Don't feel bad about that loneliness, it's part of life, now more than ever with the lockdown and all. Your time will come when a serious women will get interested to you, just try not to be angry, sad or anything about it.

3. I did go to the hookers because I was done being rejected at all times. It is the better option here. Need sex? don't go change some girl, just go to the hookers, but it shouldn't turn into a bad habit too.

I believe dating and chasing girls is a waste of time.

As one said: "if you are not in the top 20% of males, forget it. I will not work, you end up being rejected or cheated upon."

chase excellence, not women

4. swordmaster

swordmaster Fapstronaut

You said it all bro.

Per_Aspera_ad_Astra likes this.
  5. Robinthehood

Robinthehood Fapstronaut

So you are giving up on ever finding your special someone? You are letting those toxic people make that decision for you. You say to hell with them all but then you basically take their advice and allow them to control your life. If you really say "fuck them" then instead of withdrawing further and giving up on making friends and finding a partner you go out more and try harder. I don't know how old you are I'm 41 and I promise you that looks are far from the deciding factor when it comes to meeting a woman. Be a nice guy, find things in common (there are a million females working in IT probably finding it as hard as you to find someone). I don't believe there is just one soul mate for everybody, there's many and you have as much chance as anyone else to find one. Try and change that anger and resentment around, don't listen to other peoples opinions about you especially not on omegle.
    Most important is women love a good scar on a guy!

6. theMotivator

theMotivator Fapstronaut

I'm 24 and already feel like I will never find anyone decent, whom to build a family with. But I guess that's just my fears. But who knows.

Benixana and Per_Aspera_ad_Astra like this.
  7. AJ777

AJ777 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

25 here and never had a GF and never even kissed a girl in my life. I used to get really depressed and lonely, wishing and hoping and praying there was someone out there for me... but I think the idea is that we need to stop focusing so much on what we (don't) have, and start focusing on what we DO have. Forget about your lack of relationship of friendships. Not to say you can't or shouldn't pursue it to a degree... just don't make it your main priority. Whatever you have going on in life, whether it be work, college, some goal or achievement you are working towards (no PMO as an example), or even religion (Christianity for me), make those things your main priority. And also, when out in public don't be afraid to talk to people! Don't be afraid to strike up a conversation with someone! Even if it's not a girl... talking to strangers will help build confidence and get you a little bit out of the introverted mindset. Not that being introverted is a bad thing - BUT as I've experienced in my own life, there is a quiet sense of happiness you get (I get) out of realizing I'm not alone on this journey, and that others go through the same thing. Not that I openly discuss personal life issues with strangers, lol, but I think a lot of people are similar to us in the sense they are shy and not really inclined to socialize and what-not, and when we start acknowledging others around us even if it's small talk, I think it boosts everyone's mood a little bit, and I'm convinced we would all benefit from from being more kind to one another. I'm slowly transitioning from being extremely introverted and a bit socially anxious to being only somewhat introverted and not anxious at all.

Just to reiterate: Focus on yourself, don't get caught up in not having a GF, but when out in public, or whenever you get an opportunity: Pay someone a compliment, strike up a conversation, do an act of kindness for someone.... you will be boosting your confidence (essentially you are in training for when you do eventually get a GF), and others will notice your joyful disposition and it will be contagious.

8. DeeJ4y

DeeJ4y Fapstronaut

You could meet people if you get new hobbies, try new stuff. Of course the pandemic can affect that but after it is over.

Have you looked at your behavior when you get yelled at? Is there something that you do that make people yell at you since that is not normal human behavior from them if you do not do anything wrong so do not stress about those people online if you do not actually do anything wrong. However if you are being toxic and do not consider peoples emotions you might get yelled at. Often people treat you the way you treat them, and if they treat you bad and you are nice to them then you should not communicate with them since they are being toxic. You could also ask them Why are they being so mean?

Looks do not matter as much as confidence - and that is something that anyone can work on by working out, getting hobbies, living a healthy life etc. Maybe get a new job, study for it and you can also meet new people there. Working IT is not the best of work in my opinion as is comes with a lot of screen time. Then add the screen time from outside of work it is bad for us.

God bless you man, keep going with nofap.

9. ImASinnerWhoJesusSaved

ImASinnerWhoJesusSaved Fapstronaut

If you look for affirmation, friendship, and fellowship in the most public of places, you'll find the worst kind of people. That's my experience at least. It's ok to give up and say "ya know what, this isn't a healthy pursuit for me." Just know that there are some good folks out there (men and women) that won't give a s*** about your looks.

Humanity is an ocean. If you explore shallow waters, you'll find shallow people. Social media, Omegle, Tinder, clubs...those are shallow waters my friend. Of course there will be good folks there on occasion, but you might have to swim into deeper waters to find deeper fish.

10. mdnirvana

mdnirvana Fapstronaut

Recently i discovered i m an introvert person. I really enjoy loneliness in my home and room. Greatness Joy of my life nowadays is Just sitting at forest watcing clouds and stars, watcing earth pigeons stray dogs cats i feel great Joy.
    What i mean you are not alone we are so much alike in this community brother when i read your thread now i enjoy to know i am not alone. So be happy your are not alone.

11. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

Dang bro... when all else fails become a Dark Triad man.

12. fapequalsdeath

fapequalsdeath Fapstronaut

fuck, there are a lot of is incels on this forum. kinda sad

13. I second this. If you judge people based on who you see on those platforms and in these places, you'd think we were all hairless chimps. Go further.

Another word of advice. Focus on improving yourself and "making yourself a catch".
    I feel that a well put together person is better than a miserable guy who knows a few ladies (or even has a girlfriend). I think you'll agree.

14. Ricardo26

Ricardo26 Fapstronaut

Prostitues got diseases like AIDS and Hives just be patient and wait for the right woman to come to you

15. Ricardo26

Ricardo26 Fapstronaut

Your not alone God is with you just focus on God tell him how you feel

16. Ricardo26

Ricardo26 Fapstronaut

Same here I’m 27 I have autism never had girlfriend loneliness sucks

17. Ricardo26

Ricardo26 Fapstronaut

And get disease to like AIDS and Hives smh

18. Ricardo26

Ricardo26 Fapstronaut

I love what you said there a lot of us here feel lonely but God is there with us your not alone God knows what we’re going through

Roady likes this.
  19. wow thanks all for the kind words and wise advices,,, it mat not be hopeless aftherall

Dares Greeneye and hector2icarus like this.
  20. Ricardo26

Ricardo26 Fapstronaut

Happy Easter to all of you and your family stay safe

DeeJ4y and Per_Aspera_ad_Astra like this.