1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I give up i will be single forever.

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Apr 2, 2021.

Is it...

1. Hopeless?

3 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. Hopeles, but there is still a change for me?

18 vote(s)
    85.7%
  1. I recommend u that focus on building yourself and at the same time improve yourself it should always be perfectly balance put at the end of the day is your choice what are u going to do with the problem u have.

Per_Aspera_ad_Astra likes this.
  2. yeah i want to elemintate games an movies at all. Also want to do dopamine detox but its really hard to break free from habits.

3. do it quit gaming first its the worst of the two

4. locomia

locomia Fapstronaut

bro lemme explain you in mp

5. locomia

locomia Fapstronaut

[​IMG]

Fat Boy likes this.
  6. why? ur so upset.

7. Do things little by little.

8. locomia

locomia Fapstronaut

Im not upset but ure preventing this young men to see the truth of things,why u want him to keep delusional

Fat Boy likes this.
  9. Why is he delusional then?

10. and also what's the truth?

11. locomia

locomia Fapstronaut

bro look these bluepilled dudes man,It's disgusting how they try to make the OP fail over and over in the same trick of self development for "muh lade"...I mean he will regret all this shit,im just trying to awake dude,but people prevent me of doing so

goodnice 2.0 and Fat Boy like this.
  12. TimeToQuitNow

TimeToQuitNow Fapstronaut

I am not going to vote because if you really were hopeless you wouldn't make this thread. It is clear there is at least a little hope for you left. I don't have a clear solution for you. But I would just suggest that you keep on trying. Seriously, it can't get worse right?

13. dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill New Fapstronaut

14. Ricardo26

Ricardo26 Fapstronaut

when you have sex with a woman you release sperm same with masturbation and nocturnal emission wet dreams its the same chit you get anxiety palpitations panic attacks and heart disease