1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I got banned from a semen retention group on Facebook because of knowing I'm homosexual

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by elmss, Nov 26, 2021.

1. elmss

elmss Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I'm just having a little rant here cause I still feel some kind of contempt from being banned from a big nofap support group. I'm not new of s.r./nofap but I have been member of the facebook group for a long time. I was just trying to post a question if there were homosexuals in the group who are also on semen retention/nofap journey, then my post was pending. until I decided to check back realizing that I was already banned today.

What I wanted to have is to just ask for help and support even as a human. There's untapped enormous potential in preserving the seed and transmuting it, yet a lot of people were ignorant of it. But the case of judging homosexual men as unacceptable?? this just feels disrespectful.

I don't want to be a victim here, so I will just practice compassion towards others who are so disconnected and have been conditioned so much by their society. It's just I felt a need to write this out and share my feelings.

Thanks for reading. Love and peace.

silex_jedi, waynebruce, Ovni and 3 others like this.
  2. Mts209

Mts209 Fapstronaut

3. cleaningupmyact

cleaningupmyact Fapstronaut

sorry that happened :(
    Maybe they thought you were trying to find a hook up / date? Either way, they should have engaged you.

Ive noticed a fair amount of homphobia in the nofap conmunity though, and its really sad. Lets get it together guys! PMO toxicity affects everyone.

Bob73, waynebruce, Ovni and 2 others like this.
  4. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

Some of those groups aren't all that helpful. I once was thrown out of a group because I made a post about a running program I was doing. As far as I know, I wasn't breaking any rules. I think it's unfair to throw someone out of a group without explaining why you're doing it. To be fair it's not just NoFap groups though, something similar happened in a history group I was in. Some of these groups are poorly managed.

5. JoeinUSA

JoeinUSA Fapstronaut

Congrats! You are free from such a myopic group now. You don't need it for personal recovery or to practice semen retention, which is ultimately a solo path anyway. You can achieve freedom. Best wishes!

black_coyote and desmond318 like this.
  6. highinhibition

highinhibition Fapstronaut