1. Welcome to NoFap! Due to spam bots, we have temporarily disabled new accounts. Please check back in a few days. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I got banned from a Nofap group on Facebook because of knowing I'm homosexual

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by elmss, Nov 26, 2021.

1. elmss

elmss Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I'm just having a little rant here cause I still feel some kind of contempt from being banned from a big nofap support group. I'm not new of s.r./nofap but I have been member of the facebook group for a long time. I was just trying to post a question if there were homosexuals in the group who are also on semen retention/nofap journey, then my post was pending. until I decided to check back realizing that I was already banned today.

What I wanted to have is to just ask for help and support even as a human. There's untapped enormous potential in preserving the seed and transmuting it, yet a lot of people were ignorant of it. But the case of judging homosexual men as unacceptable?? this just feels disrespectful.

I don't want to be a victim here, so I will just practice compassion towards others who are so disconnected and have been conditioned so much by their society. It's just I felt a need to write this out and share my feelings.

Thanks for reading. Love and peace.

2. Mts209

Mts209 Fapstronaut

3. cleaningupmyact

cleaningupmyact Fapstronaut

sorry that happened :(
    Maybe they thought you were trying to find a hook up / date? Either way, they should have engaged you.

Ive noticed a fair amount of homphobia in the nofap conmunity though, and its really sad. Lets get it together guys! PMO toxicity affects everyone.

waynebruce, Ovni, elmss and 1 other person like this.