1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I hate my useless life

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by TheGoodOne, May 29, 2019.

1. TheGoodOne

TheGoodOne Fapstronaut

Yes, I really hate it. I sometimes thought whether I should end my end my life so I dont have to live on this disgusting world as a disgusting human being anymore. I hate the people around me. I stopped hanging out with my ,ahem, "friends" and I avoid talking to people or being around people. Im just alone reading books all the time. I hate the world, I hate myself,everything. Why was I even born? Just to suffer here. I am too tired to do anything, all my goals, I dont feel like pursuing them anymore. Wots the point if im just suffering all the time anyways. I wanted to be a more social person but then I said " fck that". If someone says a nice thing, I consider that hypocrisy. A girl once told me not long ago that I was a "valuable friend" to her when I had birthday. Yea, fuck you, srsly. Fck this shit called "life".

llortaton, Tafi and CH3RRY like this.
  2. Perfectly normal, especially in the West.
    Well done for starting your attempt to improve.
    Read the Success Stories forum..

llortaton and CH3RRY like this.
  3. properWood

properWood Fapstronaut

What kind of books are you reading?

Try Johann Hari - Lost Connections, it's not that long and quite an interesting read I think.

llortaton likes this.
  4. everytime i get a wet dream i want to kill myself. trying to live an asexual life, giving up on girls, becoming a monk only to cum i my sleep and be reminded again that im human and i actually want sex but cant get it

llortaton likes this.
  5. properWood

properWood Fapstronaut

and how does that comment help the conversation?

6. nef

nef Fapstronaut

7. Tafi

Tafi Fapstronaut

You need to discover about yourself more ,be sure that everyone of us has a special talent ,no other have it except him.I discovered more about myself when I was at your age(17),and knew my special talent

8. I have same thoughts everyday.
    Yet at the end of day I realize that life is harsh, rough, difficult, mean but still somehow beautiful.

Keep going, don't give up ;)

9. llortaton

llortaton Fapstronaut

My Journal
    W
    WATCH THIS VIDEO

Deleted Account likes this.
  10. TheGoodOne

TheGoodOne Fapstronaut

I just like to make shit electronic music, thats it. I dont have any other hobbies. Video games was one but i gave it up.

Tafi likes this.
  11. llortaton

llortaton Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Could I hear some of your music?

I guarantee if you try hard enough, you'll make it to the top. And that applies with everyone!

WATCH THIS!

12. TheGoodOne

TheGoodOne Fapstronaut

Ok, will try

llortaton likes this.
  13. TheGoodOne

TheGoodOne Fapstronaut

You can. But its not like a full song just an edm drop. Its not so unique though, sounds like any other edm song but fck it. Trying to be more unique now, i ll send you a soundcloud link

14. TheGoodOne

TheGoodOne Fapstronaut

15. llortaton

llortaton Fapstronaut

My Journal
  16. TheGoodOne

TheGoodOne Fapstronaut

17. TheGoodOne

TheGoodOne Fapstronaut

ty this video helped me. My life sucks and there is a reason for it. I guess i cant just sit here and just complain, i havw to do something,ty

18. That was great man, keep writing! I've heard a lot of EDM written by completely tone-deaf people, you actually have a musical ear and can mix. Nice euphoric feeling, don't shit on yourself too hard... You have a solid grasp of the fundamentals of writing GOOD dance music, keep making little projects and eventually you'll have an hour set of originals to play out... It's fun, I haven't done it in years (stopped drinking and taking chemicals, being in clubs etc just ain't fun for me these days...) but yeah, people will dance to it, it's a pretty good feeling :)

19. TheGoodOne

TheGoodOne Fapstronaut

Thanks man! Like really, thank you! I stopped drinking as well. Alcohol is just as bad as PMO. If I would drink a beer I would probaly be even more depressesed. Keep fighting your addiction! There will better days for all of us

Deleted Account likes this.
  20. “You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened... or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the fuck on.”

― Tupac Shakur