1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I hate P so much.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by zielnik, Jun 7, 2016.

1. zielnik

zielnik Fapstronaut

Hi, my name is Zielnik, im 20 y.o. and im chronic P user since 2007 (9 years). I'm new at this page. But i'm not new at fighting P. Im struggling with this for almost a year now. Unfortunately i'm pretty bad at this, i'm givin in almost every time around 6th day. My best streak is only 13 days.
    P is sooo obviously bad. I feel almost retarded after using it, compared to being few days off. But yet i still watch it! What the hell ?!
    Few years ago i told to myself that i will not be addicted to anything, i was refusing cigarettes, alcohol, drugs. And here i am. Addicted to this weirdly destructive habit. I honestly would trade cigarette addiction for this, any day.

Im so sick of it. I feel like i was not determined enough before. I had 8 day streak recently, i of course failed, and for a few seconds after relapse i was thinking about suicide. Not that i would do that, but thought just showed itself out of nowhere. And i think its my wake up call. I have to win with this by all means. I have to change my life.

Im going to live every day by this triangle. Vertex one is physical activity, two is commitment (no PMO), three is studying.
    That's it. Just three things that every day should be all about.

Three simple things that should change my life. I will change it. I will get out of this stupid trap. At all costs!

Last edited: Jul 1, 2016
    quit.this and Rav70 like this.
  2. NovamVitam

NovamVitam Fapstronaut

The thought of suicide was also a trigger for me to stop PMO. It's good to recognize the dangerous slope you are about hit, just in time to wake up and do something about it. It's a good motivation and I hope it will work out for you. Good luck!