1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I have a Health Issue (Peeing every 10 minutes)

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Furozima10, Aug 16, 2021.

1. Furozima10

Furozima10 Fapstronaut

Hey guys
    I have a Severe problem

I need to go to Toilet every 10 minutes to Pee, and I'm also addicted to Drinking water.
    I drink over 3 Liters per day, but the Problem is that i Pee so much.

I've always heard that Water is good for our Health, So why do i have constant needs to go to Pee??

Is this normal to Pee every 10 minutes?
    Should I limit my consumption of Water intake to 0,5Liter a day so i can get rid of this problem?

Because i can never do any social activity with this problem I can never go out of my House because i need Toilet to be near me everytime, So I never go on vacations, or holidays because of it

It's ruining my Life !

2. yousuff

yousuff Fapstronaut

Drinking 3L is normal, but peeing every 10 minutes is not. Please visit a nephrologist as soon as possible.

3. Furozima10

Furozima10 Fapstronaut

what do u think the issue is?

4. sounds like diabetes or something prostate-related
    just go to a doctor ASAP

5. Furozima10

Furozima10 Fapstronaut

What doctor should I Visit?

6. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

You can rule out diabetes with a simple blood glucose test at your usual doctor. A sample of blood is taken and right away you will be able to see what your current blood glucose level is. If it's higher than the standard range (which the doctor should explain to you) then it will show you are either pre-diabetic or diabetic. Before I was diagnosed (type 1) I was drinking a lot and going to the toilet a lot too, this is because when sugars are high, the body tries to flush the excess out via urine, and when it gets very high, it needs to happen many many times to do the job.

Having said all that, I still get this issue sometimes even now my condition is more or less under control. I don't have a concrete explanation as to why it happens, but my working theory is that excessive masturbation irritates the body internally and can cause these symptoms to flare up. Every time you ejaculate the body makes you need to urinate to flush everything out. If you are masturbating a lot, especially over a short period of time, then this can cause a feedback loop of the action of ejaculating making you need to go, but then the stress on the body also causing it, creating a double whammy situation.

Finally, you don't need to drink that much water unless you live in a hot place or are doing something to dehydrate yourself, like strenuous exercise. You can actually cause issues like this by drinking so much water your body struggles to deal with it. Only drink as much as you feel like you need - the recommendations for water intake given by doctors ignores the water taken in by food, and is based on outdated information. A good way to see if you truly need more water is to see if you have a headache, or to look at what colour your urine is. If you're going to the toilet and it's pale coloured or even clear, then stop drinking for a while.

CarP likes this.
  7. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

3 liters isn't super much, but unnecessary for most people I think. Unless you are exaggerating, having to pee that often isn't normal though. It could be for instance diabetes, prostatitis or something bladder related.

CarP likes this.
  8. RyanMason

RyanMason Fapstronaut

3L per day isn't too much at all. Maybe you have some urinary tract infection. Do you feel a burn while peeing?
    I think you should see an urologist.

CarP likes this.
  9. Blessedby TheMostHigh

Blessedby TheMostHigh Fapstronaut

They don’t consider water from food because 80% of people’s diet is cooked food which is void of water. My diet is the opposite, 80% raw food so I get plenty of water without drinking it. I eat an entire watermelon in one day, for example. Urine should always be clear, never yellow.

10. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

That's incorrect.

@Furozima10 Go see a doctor, also check your diet and how much total liquids and diuretics you are taking in.

11. Blessedby TheMostHigh

lol...it's correct. If your urine isnt clear or very close to it, you're dehydrated.

12. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Very close, is fair, just "clear" is not, clear-yellowish.
    Just "clear" like peeing water, is overhydrated.

13. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

I mean, according to chinese medicine, excessive masturbation, causes a deficiency of kidney yang, and to not get too deep into it, among many other things one of the result is issues to contain urine in the bladder and therefore an excess of urination.

Just an observation based on what you just said hahahaha, not sure if there is a detailed explanation for the phenomena in western medicine terms aswell.

Redemptionisrequired likes this.
  14. Blessedby TheMostHigh

No, clear is perfectly hydrated. There's hardly such a thing as overhydrated unless you drink enough water to kill you all at once. I don't recommend relying on tap water for hydration, but if you eat an entire watermelon and your urine is clear, you're exactly where you want to be. My advice to you and everyone here is concern yourself with being dehyrated.. not "overhydrated."

15. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Damn, maybe this Chairman Mao guy was onto something after all...

16. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

I disagree but ok.

Lmao

17. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

Three things pop up in my head:

1.It could be a hyperreactive bladder, some tests will have to be perform if you have a neurological problem in the detrusor muscle. An urologist can check it out

2. Chronic prostatitis

3.A psychological problem (which I think this is the case): you simply have at your disposal a bathroom all the time, and you created the habit.

What are some questions to be asked to this type of patient @SickSicko

Can you hold your urine until you go to the bathroom or you can't hold it and pee your pants? = this is a sign of incontinence

How is the stream when you pee? Strong, weak? = if it's weak it can be a sign of obstruction.

Do you need to do some type of force to pee? = a sign of obstruction

Do you get up at night to pee? =it's not normal.

Is there blood in your pee? Does it hurt when you pee? = infection, trauma.

In terms of physical examination a rectal examination can help if the person has prostate hyperplasia

Tests
    urinalysis
    Urodinamics: it can check al the urinary track and see if there is a neurological damage that causes incontinence or bladder hyperresponse.
    Ecography to rule out a tumor or prostate hyperplasia

But from what I've heard I'll go for psychological problem or maybe a mix of this with chronic prostatitis. But then again all this questions or maybe some tests will have to be made.

SickSicko likes this.
  18. modern milarepa

Also you should ask some questions to see the psychological aspect of this patient specially anxiety.

By the fact he says he suffers from drinking water addiction, you can tell this guy's is not so good in the head. He just drinks too much water according to him.

@CarP btw don't forget to stay hydrated. Don't let this thread confuse you. Water is cool.

SickSicko likes this.
  19. Blessedby TheMostHigh

You are a doctor, correct? If so I hope you don’t have a tendency of assuming that people’s physical health problems are merely psychological.

20. modern milarepa

That is the last thing you see in a patient the psychological aspect of a disease. I'm just talking to @SickSicko about this case because he likes medecine. I'm not really interested in answering this thread.

SickSicko likes this.