1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I have a peeing problem

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Baller123, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Baller123

Baller123 Fapstronaut

So I've developed this problem over the past number of months where if I'm somewhere not near a bathroom I feel like I need to pee and my body actually builds up urine. For example, if I'm in the car I think about if I'm going to have to pee constantly, and this consequentially make me want to pee and so I have to stop somewhere. Any tips on how to get past this, I know its a mental thing bc at home I feel fine, it's just when i go out.

2. Jason_Tesla_19

Jason_Tesla_19 Fapstronaut

Go before you leave the house?

3. Tayaa

Tayaa Fapstronaut

Man, I've gone through this before and I swear it was not something that easy to handle but listen, here's my story and here's the solution.

If you want to heal this abnormal frequent urination, read my comment and learn from my experience. Because, I'll make it short for you to understand the whole process and avoid other stuff like seeing a doctor or a urologist or making a urine test etc...

Listen Dude, it's all due to one thing excessive Masturbation + edging. You've been holding your penis as long as you could from ejaculation. Somete you felt the urge to urinate while masturbating, but you delay it until you feel it's gonna blow up... Because of the huge amount of pleasure you feel inside and because of your laziness to pee at the right time.

There's another cause, the more you edge the more there's urine because normally when we Masturbate and we're about to cum, we should cum and not hold it. So, if we retain it much, the whole urinary tract gets excited and produce more urine. Each time you edge, you feel the urge to pee because it's all about water. Let's say you didn't drink some water before you masturbate and you still feel the need to pee.. tht's normal, you are putting much pressure on your bladder and this will hyperactivate your urinary tract and make it release more urine. So, what you have is vesical hyperactivity and I think and I'm not sure maybe if you don't pee quickly you get the feeling your urine returns back to your bladder or somth like this and then you get stressed...

All of these stuff get accumulated through time cuz of addiction and excessive consumption. And as a result, your psychology gets in trouble smhw... Things are nt under ur control anymore... U wish u never abused your penis... U start regrettin' a lot...

Solution
    Leave your penis in peace. I know it's the stress and it's phobia but I do also Knw it's a psychophysiological problem. It has to do with both parts cz your body and your mind are always cncted and once there's a trouble of communication things get worse.

So, stop fapping.. Tranquilize your genital parts. Avoid sugar.. Avoid sweet things because they activate the bladder.. Drink much water for the first time to clean out the toxins from your tract. Forget sex. Walk and run. Make kegel exercises. Sleep enough Do this for one month and you'll see amazing results.

Everything will get back to normal if u follow my advise. If u hav any qsts dn t hesitate..
    And Plz Dn't use medication... Drink hot water in the morning on an empty stomach. If u can mix hot water (jst warm) with garlic it wuld be better.

Good luck bro

Baller123 likes this.
  4. Baller123

Baller123 Fapstronaut

Thank you so much, I really appreciate the advise. I'll be sure to follow your methods and hope for the best.

Tayaa likes this.
  5. Clean Plate

Clean Plate Fapstronaut

Try doing kegels and reverse kegels to strengthen your pelvic floor.

Tayaa likes this.
  6. Tayaa

Tayaa Fapstronaut

U r welcome buddy
    Anytim

7. mcarunnie

mcarunnie New Fapstronaut

I am going through this for 10 years. By mine is just not number of times, also the volume of urine. It is like I'm urinating more than I drink and it looks clear like water and not concentrating sufficiently. Did you have similar thing?

8. Baller123

Baller123 Fapstronaut

I did not, mine was more psychological yours seems physiological. Might want to get that checked.

9. Yeah that's how it works. You think about something, it grows exponentially. Same w intrusive pmo thoughts

brilliantidiot likes this.
  10. Pizza1515

Pizza1515 New Fapstronaut

Hello all, I have the exact same problem for almost a year now. Been to urologists for many tests and all came back negative.

I just wanna ask, is your problem mostly cured? Or it still has ups and downs?

Thank you.

Ps Ps sorry for my poor english as im from asia.