1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I have been rejected... I'm glad I dont regret it but

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Selix, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Selix

Selix Fapstronaut

I asked a girl out and she rejected me....

I'm glad I did it now I dont regret anything

but now I feel down and I dont know what to do really

I somehow feel like shit and I want to get over it...what is the best way?

Washwaverr and The_Champion like this.
  2. The_Champion

The_Champion Fapstronaut

accept that anyone has the right to choose its partner and it's not your fault! so just move on and ask other girls.

3. dogeatdog

dogeatdog Fapstronaut

What @Thechampion said. Also, if it wasn't meant to be then there's no point in keeping it going. You'd probably better off this result than her lying to you saying that she liked you and waste a few weeks or month of your time.

4. Selix

Selix Fapstronaut

as a mentally strong willed person this gives me the hope for the future.... I believe that this was gods test to dare greatly and fail greatly... I will learn from this rejection and ask my self what can I learn from this...

at the end everything will be ok.... and right now its not the end

thank you dodgeatdog

Deleted Account and dogeatdog like this.
  5. Don't fall into the myth that there is only one possible girl for you. You just asked one. She happened to not find you attractive.

Imagine that a girl asked you out, and she was the type of girl whom you just didn't feel attracted to. You say no. Would you like her to go away and feel shit? No, you'd like her to go away and just try again with another guy.

That's how you must feel — OK, she wasn't for me, so let's keep going. Her saying no doesn't in any way reflect on you as a bad person. It just means that you aren't the type of person whom she finds attractive. That's all.

There are literally millions of girls who are your age, and probably tens of thousands (if not more) who would find you attractive. Each "no" that you get just gets you closer to the next "yes".

Be patient. Work first on yourself. Become the kind of man who will attract the kind of woman that you want.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2020
    Selix and Deleted Account like this.
  6. at least she rejected you. imagine if she agreed to go out with you and made clear throughout the date that sh despises you

Selix likes this.