1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I have few question and i need advice

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Kligor, Jan 5, 2020.

1. Kligor

Kligor Fapstronaut

Hi everyone,i will try to be short.Before i started nofap i was something like a badass,don't get me wrong i m much better now as person and friend and family member i m much better man,but i have become some sort of nice guy,not typical nice guy,i have ability to say NO,when someone insults me i stand up for myself(but i feel like i lose time,i cant explain that)i like to avoid conflicts but when conflict is needed i will enter and go across them.I always when speak something i try my best not to insult anyone,i start to be insecure in myself,i started to pay attentionto stupid comments from people in my real life,i always try not to angry anyone and i m sick of that feeling anymore.
    I want to say when i was everyday pmo,i was like i don't want problems but don't touch me i can bite then i can even got intro conflicts and fights,then i don't give a sht if someone is insulted or get disrespect.Now i m i don't want problems please stop being like that(and situation is even worse i blame myself for that).I got in my mind useless conflicts are just losing time and patience,and i find out if you let idiots to treat you how they want you will suffer,if you complain with them they finnish you off with experience.I want to say i hate verbal brawls without any reason and without any important thing but in my life they are everywhere.
    I want again to have old part of me who was almost fearless and don't give a sht man.But i m sure i can again gain that confidence.
    From man who care about anyone can say and pay attention to useless comments to=man who don't care how anyone will understand him,and don't pay attention to useless comments.And i blame myself when i have to go intro conflict,and i blame myself when i need to explain what i really mean.If someone have advices i will be thanksful,i must change myself i can't get much longer like i m now,advices highly needed,thanks for your time.

2. Brethren!!!, what question do you have?