1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I have found something better than NoFap

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by il duce, Jul 29, 2019.

Will you do this?

1. Yes

80.0%
  2. No

20.0%
  1. il duce

il duce New Fapstronaut

Ok so a few months ago I found out about NoFap and im not sure if it worked. But at the start of the Summer i started running a 5k every two days soon i started an 8k every two days. I am not joking and being totally serious when I say LISTEN UP Fapstronauts. The energy boost that you alegedly get from NoFap is minuscule compared from what I got from this routine. I got fiiter super fast and im gonna start upping it to a 10k every 2 days. You will not believe results. You just feel like you want to be active all the time. You feel somehow energised it is amazing l. Not joking if you want the benefits of NoFap without having to abstain then do this. You will have ZERO regrets. I dont know if you will trust me, but, trust me, it works.

chonky likes this.
  2. Rehab_warrior

Rehab_warrior Fapstronaut

Hello Il Duce,

Thanks for sharing ;)

I initially wrote an entire paragraph about pro and cons of cardio training, but at the end.... how cares ?...

Really happy if it helps you and if you have biggers goals now !

Stay brave bro

3. I am also preparing to catch up on my long distance running this summer, so will be able to update if there is any improvement in my condition.

4. Awedouble

Awedouble Fapstronaut

Well, you do realize people don't only do this for the benefits whether it's for energy or something else - some people are addicted and it causes problems in their lives, including their marriage. In fact the only place where people talk about benefits in connection with an addiction seems to be here, in other places of addiction recovery they just want to quit because they recognize it screws up their life.

I'm curious if you still fap or if you don't anyway because you're busy running. Also not everyone can run because they may have joint problems though maybe bicycling, and with interval.

silvermonk likes this.
  5. silvermonk

silvermonk Fapstronaut

That´s a great point. All of that goes for me. I´ve been addicted for the last 20 years and I have some problems with my legs, so unfortunately running isn´t possible for me anymore. But I used to run every second day about 10 years ago and believe me, it didn´t solve my problem with P. All my healthy habbits slowly drowned in that swamp. So be careful. I can understand your enthusiasm but you could the chair from under someone here. And I´m sure it isn´t your goal. Have many miles ahead of you!