1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I have no drive about make a girlfriend, being successful...

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Summer Son, Feb 18, 2018.

1. Summer Son

Summer Son Fapstronaut

I feel like I've lost all the light of life in my heart. I tried really. I had very serious life changing attempts before about nofap. In the last 4 years this is the streak I came. Sometimes I made 5 months, 80 days, 60 days 20 days etc. I'm still depressed. I don't feel anything, can't concentrete , living foggy brain and suicidal thoughts. What I missing? While I'm achieve to something... relapse! When I got the benefits, 15, 30, 70, 80 days... Relapse. I really want to go to the University. I'm tired that unmotivational moods. I really feel alone with the crowd.

2. It's tough...you gotta find a way to take pleasure in adversity...I definitely feel you in the fog and depression and apathy. I am impressed about your resolve and commitment...those streaks are better than I have ever achieved over probably a longer time with Nofap...(found NoFap probably around when it was founded 2011/2012ish).

Really the thing about Nofap is identifying a pattern of destructive behavior that helps to enable other destructive behaviors. PMO can definitely propagate many other destructive behaviors...you have demonstrated you can control those urges...now you need to identify the other points lacking in your life and steps to work towards them...it is difficult to get the plan to success together, but ironically the steps are simple albeit can be boring and repetitive and not necessarily fun.

You want to go to university...what's preventing you...what behaviors or routines or skills do you need to develope to get there...what are multiple ways to train these things.
    Take discipline...that's a struggle for me in work and life...mostly discipline in work...but I struggle to develop it in a work setting so I am finding it in fitness setting...that helps with mood and other things and have peers pushing me with a shared goal and now this is starting to come back to the office as well as helping me avoid PMO.
    Get hungry...experiment tell you click on something, do that but don't stop experimenting and searching...find more things that click and after time it will come around to other things in life