1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I have pied and my friends want to set me up on a date (help)

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by My Best self, Dec 13, 2020.

1. Ok so I have never dated this last year was pretty much me trying to get my erections back I got them back somewhat sometimes I get morning woods somtimes I don’t if I think really hard I get them anyway so I made it 83 complete days before my major relapse then relapsed a few more times through out these last few months I’m on day 29 going through flatline and this is stressing me out I was not planning on pursuing anyone until may when I should be healed by I just did not want to have to go through the embarrassment I’ve been trying to avoid girls all year because of this, I’ve been pursued several times idk must be something about me it feels like some sort of curse has been placed upon me, now my friends want to set me up on a date I don’t expect anything on a date but if a relationship forms then I’m worried because I’m just so embarrassed and am afraid of being shamed or word getting out

2. modernstore99

modernstore99 Fapstronaut

Definitely go on the date. Won't hurt at all. In fact, it'll probably relieve a lot of tension.

If you see her again and/or things go well and you head to the bedroom, just tell her that you don't want to have sex right now. That's a completely valid and respectable thing to say. You don't have to have sex if you don't want to, and the same goes for her.

If it's steamy and you're in the bedroom and you say you don't want to have sex, she's going to be a little curious and probably confused. Make sure you let her know you like her a lot, you think she's super pretty, and you'd really like to have sex with her, but you're just taking a break for a few months. That's all you need to explain to her.

If she's really into you and just needs to nut, definitely go down on her or give her the finger. That's totally allowed for a reboot, and really helps release a lot of the sexual tension in your mind.

My Best self likes this.
  3. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

If you planned been alone for a few more months then go for it.

It doesn't matter, tell them that you don't want to date for the moment. never let other people force you to do something that you don't want to do.

My Best self likes this.