1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I have some truths to tell

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Jdanie1610, Mar 6, 2017.

1. Jdanie1610

Jdanie1610 New Fapstronaut

I am dealing with alcoholism, nofap and depression and anxiety.

Let me just say I am fucked up right now, mentally spiritually, socially and emotionally.

I've been sober 6 months out of the year but killed them with binges seriously. I could have been 9 months into drinking and NoFap but here goes my story

A couple months ago my gf broke up with me because of a super fucked up situation (I lost my job and started binging on everything after being sober for 3 months, and she was stressing her grades in college and family as well) and we didn't talk for 2 or 3 months. Meanwhile I go sober and attempt NoFap (made a 14 day streak) as well as start back therapy and meds. During it all I feel better, but something is missing, so I let things fester in my mind and I call her and she tells me she hasn't thought about me. It makes me mad so I go on this Facebook tirade and call her everything in the book and it hurts me so much that I continue to binge.... But reading about what it takes for alcoholics to be loved (and that's without nofap) I'm glad she left me because right now I'm a volatile mess.. I'm burning bridges with all of my friends and currently afraid to leave my house and everything but everytime I drink something more happens to me.. Idk what to do at this point because I'm so hurt from it all, I just want to lay around and mope despite knowing she isn't thinking about me... I need some support from those trying to change their lives with some things I want to do for myself

Username1021 and HipPete like this.
  2. Jdanie1610

Jdanie1610 New Fapstronaut

I appreciate it man just a lot of bs is going on and I truly fucked up

Username1021 likes this.
  3. Nova

Nova Fapstronaut

I know your feeling and i can relate to. Can i advise you something? Ever you had seek help outside of your comfort zone?! I am have coverted recently into a Christian and i wasnt a believe of God until a friend pushed me away of the mess i was in. I was isolated and for 16 years i have masturbated causing depression and overall life issues no actual girlfriends.
    I was gonna ask you if you can someday go to a cult search. And listen to the Shepherd. In home of God no one will judge you and have not spiritual peace as your doubts will be answered.

I know for no believers it's hard to believe in anything related with the bible. But hey i wasnt a no believer aswell and i seeked help, i needed people i need to get out of where i was because i didnt even had real friends. And it was the moment i met God House. I have commit many sins, but he was always looking upon me.

You should focus on forgive yourself this is the very first thing you should do, what you have done it's done, what counts now is your present and future, forgive yourself and start a new chapter on your life

Last edited: Mar 6, 2017
    Username1021 likes this.