1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I heard NoFap makes your Dick, wayyy Bigger

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Gucci Gang, Mar 9, 2017.

1. IGY

IGY Guest

You don't know shit either it seems. You just have it in for me because of my age. Well, it is a fucking FACT wise guy! :mad:

2. It's stored in the epididymis right which is like right behind the testicles. I would consider that to be your balls.

3. IGY

IGY Guest

No, balls for brains! It is stored mainly in the seminal vesicles and some in the prostate, both of which are right inside the body! FACT! Here is a drawing for you...

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d1/Male_anatomy_en.svg

4. IGY

IGY Guest

Please note we were talking about semen (including sperm), not sperm alone! I know they both begin with "s" but try to keep up! :rolleyes: Sperm are microscopic and couldn't make testicles bigger. The much bigger amounts of liquid that makes up semen is produced and stored right inside the body. These are all FACTS!

5. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. Alright! They didn't teach me that in school. Leave me alone!:mad:

7. This stuff is getting way too complicated for me. I assumed that it's because of semen because that just makes the most sense. But I am not biologist, so couldn't argue with you on how exactly all this stuff works in detail. Maybe there is some other body's mechanism there at place, I don't know. All I know is that long periods of semen retention followed long periods of extensive ejaculation increases testicles in size, that's a fact. There are tons of reports of this on internet and I also experience this myself.

I really don't understand how it makes any sense to even argue with this because it's so easy to just test. Everybody could test this with little patience and a measuring tape. Minimum 1 ejaculation a day for at least 1 month followed minimum 1 month of semen retention (Hard Mode). Yea I get that Fapstronaut probably not gonna go relapse just to test this. And that's fair enough, it's your choice. But in that case you also should not have rights to make such ignorant claims either, if you not gonna even bother to find out a thing that's so easy to test.

8. Also, there probably isn't a proper study done how your balls increase in size while on Nofap due to the fact that masturbation is considered a norm in society. For now I'm just going to go with the bro science and my balls.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2017
  9. No and neither do your balls. It's all reabsorbed by the body over time.

10. IGY

IGY Guest

At last, you have run out of faux facts eh?

11. If you ever end up ejaculating at least daily for a month, either because of a relapse or great sex life or whatever, make a note of this and then test it again after one month of no ejaculation, you will see yourself. It's really that simple. :rolleyes: Meanwhile you can deny it as much as you like and believe whatever you want, it's not gonna change the truth. :p

12. IGY

IGY Guest

You can't handle the truth! :mad:

13. Oh crap! You just went full Jack Nicholson on me! The things are getting hot up in this court room! :D

14. You can't handle the 3 extra inches in 3 weeks mate.

15. Monster Carrot

Monster Carrot Fapstronaut

I suggest people who are getting a bit overheated maybe need to take a short break from NoFap... if that's even possible lol.

16. You're right, you're always right.
    [​IMG]

17. Monster Carrot

Monster Carrot Fapstronaut

I said they have to be good-looking!!!!!! D:

18. Yeah and I delivered bro.

HopefulChristian likes this.