1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I hope this will make me stronger

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by robertgida, Jul 4, 2017.

1. robertgida

robertgida New Fapstronaut

Hello Guys,
    I am a 31 yo engineer from Hungary. I really don't see myself masculin, because I am extremely thin weighting only 50kg (110lbs) which is an inherited feature of myself. In high school and university I tried to date girls but I got rejected from all my loves. A got addicted to P and M in my late teens. I could find a girlfriend 7 years ago who loves me and I am marrying her this year, but I am still addicted and use P and M almost every day when I am alone. I did not dare to tell her my addiction as I am afraid I would lose her. I am fed up with the time I screw by my addiction, but the power is so high it always stoles the focus from my real goals. I am also fantasizing my GF being or doing things like in P which I know is an unrealistic expectation. I often feel unsatisfied even after several O, and finally I feel ashamed.

2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?