1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I just can't organize myself

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Lumian, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Lumian

Lumian Fapstronaut

I have a lot of plans and things I want to do everyday. But, idk, I seem to always get to the same place where I'm just thinking TOO MUCH and I end up not even doing the simple stuff. I cannot be consistent and it frustrates me a lot. I feel so lost and so overwhelmed and at the same time I know I have everything in my hands, you know? I guess organizing myself and setting goals and ways to have more commitment would help me lots and lots. Can anyone help me?

2. JoeinUSA

JoeinUSA Fapstronaut

Do you ever write all your goals out on paper, making lists, so that the whole enterprise becomes tangible? Then, proceed with each goal separately by writing a few ways you can take action to achieve these goals. You may also find that you will need to prioritize these goals, once you see them written out. Some goals may be farer in the future, and other goals more immediate to today, which are stepping stones to other distant goals. Therefore, consider how your goals are interrelated, and perhaps write down some thoughts about that.

Lumian likes this.
  3. Nicko Stretch

Nicko Stretch Fapstronaut

Focus on the simple stuff. Forget everything else for now. Get good at the simple stuff, which will build your confidence to do more.

Lumian likes this.
  4. Muphy

Muphy Fapstronaut

Same thing with me and m struggling with it.
    But I started two things, making my bed in morning and eating dryfruits daily. Its practically nothing. But when you do it continuously for 30 days, it becomes a habit and then it'll Help you organising other stuff as well.

Start with a small work , but do it daily. Things will change. Your opinion about things will change and that is the most important part.

I can bet that you can clean your room right now, you can go to gym tomorrow morning.. but the point is can you do the same for whole month.

Start with the smallest thing and other things will change as well

Nicko Stretch likes this.
  5. Lumian

Lumian Fapstronaut

Thank you so much for your help. I'm kinda doing that right now, but now I'm gonna focus more on writing goals and means. And I'm gonna start simple. This helps a lot, thanks again

6. Lumian

Lumian Fapstronaut

I think that's the best thing to do. Thank you so much! That's my biggest problem, I forget that the simple ones are the basis to the bigger ones. But now I'll remember that

Nicko Stretch likes this.
  7. Lumian

Lumian Fapstronaut

Thank you very much, Murphy! I bet doing something daily is the key, right? Small and consistent, that's the way to start. Just one thing, why dry fruits?