1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I just got rejected recently.

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Khri$$ Javan, May 8, 2023.

1. Khri$$ Javan

Khri$$ Javan Fapstronaut

As you can tell from the title. I just got recently rejected and it feels so good. Just to finally let it all out. Shit that was built in your system for years. My fear of rejection, having my ego bruised and crushed has kept me from taking the next step with woman, even if it was for a hook up I always evasive n passive If a lady was giving me the obvious signs, or that "I wanna fuck you" look I was too pussified. At the age of 29 im finally growing a pair of balls, perhaps u could say im becoming comfortable in my skin
    I was too hard on myself back then but I wouldn't become who I am today.
    Thanks to semen retention I'm able to make that next step but first I need to focused on work and self improvement everyday. This shit is one if not theeee hardest thang I ever done in my life...

2. black_coyote

black_coyote Fapstronaut

Good post brother! Keep learning :)

Khri$$ Javan likes this.
  3. It is funny how that fear of rejection holds us back, but once you get rejected a couple of times you find out it's no big deal. I've been rejected plenty of times and just think to myself "I know what I have to offer someone and if she does not want it, that's fine, I'll find someone who appreciates what I have to offer."

Khri$$ Javan likes this.
  4. Mr. Unhappy

Mr. Unhappy Fapstronaut

You and me are kind of a like. I pushed myself to hard when I was younger especially trying to attract girls and asking them out. it was mostly always a flat cold rejection to the ones I liked. It was always awkward after I would confess.. Its like I had no game. On the other side my brother would be the one to take them and it was no problem. I learned to give up, honestly. I knew I was trying to hard and I think this was the turn off or it was my horrible acne issues which is completely gone now. It really is a a growth to get rejected.

You may later realize that the woman wasn't right for you in the first place. It's very funny but this happened allot to girls I had a crush on. Later on they seemed to wild and very dependent on what they wanted in a man. Some crushes were extremely attractive girls. I think it's kind of sad. I think my balls grew in my early 20's. I love my hobbies more and family so it's not really a loss. We still have ours selfs, dignity, and our pride. It's really a wonderful feeling.

Spirituss and Khri$$ Javan like this.
  5. movingon77

movingon77 Fapstronaut

The next one will be round in no time!

Khri$$ Javan likes this.
  6. Khri$$ Javan

Khri$$ Javan Fapstronaut

I really appreciate you guys reading your renplies has brighten my day and its pushing to keep going, with this shit. I have a LONG way to go on this journey and it is not going to be easy. I have a lot of temptation ahead of me.

That is the mindset I have right now, It has gotten to the point where I dont have to chase anymore. If she feeling me then i think she a munch lol By talking to more people Im getting much more confident within myself. Some people is not gonna fuck with you no matter how much.

I like my having my peace more then If a woman cant make me laugh then it aint gone work. My laughter radiates my personality more and makes me cheerful and lively. You should never change who you are for someone elese approval.