1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I just had a slip

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by soberAmin, Apr 18, 2014.

1. soberAmin

soberAmin Fapstronaut

I was into my fourth day when I slipped and PMOed. I was reading news on my ipad, saw a hot chick and before I knew it I had fapped. I took a shower, reset my counter and I am back. I read somewhere that my four days were not in vain and I should not give up and stay the course. So here I go again.

2. Js5

Js5 Fapstronaut

The fourth day has become pivotal for me cos I just slipped too. All it took for me was an actress I saw on TV last night who I hadn't seen in awhile. I thought about her a couple times today and well, I probably don't need to finish that thought for anyone. It was my fault. I took time to do some searching and let my mind wander. But really, I think the main thing is the overall picture not necessarily the number of any streak. Best of luck to you. Stay positive.

3. JoelJJ777

JoelJJ777 Fapstronaut

About Js5 comment:

You know that I have found that when I'm rebooting and I'm in my 5th-7th day, even the most stupidest thing turns me on and that's the brain craving for that dopamine. I become itchy, anxious, irritated, I feel at the edge of falling, I feel like I want to explode. Sometimes I imagine myself in a desert all by myself, no chance to fall into temptation, but then again I'm in my house surrounded by temptations. My laptop, my dad's laptop, my sister's laptop, the TV and although my iPhone has restricted/limited internet access (because my mentor blocked the adult content on my phone) there is still youtube :/

So, I decided to go Ultra Hard Mode which means I'm not watching TV/Movies and/or use the internet for anything other than going into this forum and find inspiration.

I'm trying to stay away from the triggers and create good habits like exercising, playing the piano, going to church, reading the Bible. I'm sure you can find other things to do as well.

God bless you and keep up the good fight.