1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I just went to the gym to workout at Planet Fitness

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by pump20, Aug 14, 2020.

1. pump20

pump20 Fapstronaut

I just went to the gym to workout at Planet Fitness. Well, that was the first time over there working out. In my opinion, I loved it. I got on the treadmill and besides walking and running, I danced on the treadmill. I also got on elliptical machine. I did the plank rocking on the bench and I loved it. I also did the prone pull ups meaning laying stomach on the workout bench, using the barbell stand with the barbell, and push and pull meaning back and forth. The prone pull up part is that it kind of irritating and painful to my private part because of the friction, so I have to use something that I can protect my private part from being injured and create less friction. Any ideas? I felt a lot better after workout. Also, no dirty flashbacks appeared in my mind while I was working out too.

Brolly86 and BillyBobBoBoBo like this.
  2. I've heard some horror stories about planet fitness lol

3. Belching_Booch

Belching_Booch Fapstronaut

It all depends on the location. PF gets a, bad rep because of the whole lunk alarm crap, but my location is full of cool staff. I been going there a year and never heard that silly alarm go off once. I drop weights all the time, wear tanks, and carry a gallon jug. Nobody ever said shit to me. I'm lucky that my location is chill. I heard some locations are uptight asf.

BillyBobBoBoBo likes this.
  4. Ahiphena

Ahiphena Fapstronaut

If its the best value in your area, go for it. I know its cool to give them crap (and they invite some of it for reasons mentioned in this thread) but in general, its a good place for people looking for something casual or to get started without spending a ton of money. If you're a serious bodybuilder or something, you might find their weights selection limited but that could vary from location to location.

BillyBobBoBoBo likes this.
  5. Good that you've found a gym you like going to, which sounds like a better version of the usual Planet Fitness that I've heard of.

6. ForceMaster

ForceMaster Fapstronaut

Ok you just got me hyped up now , what exactly is the horror stories in specific details please , i like unsolved disappearences on youtube and unexplained mysteries ! Lol