1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I knew I can do it

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by The sun is the limit, Jun 15, 2019.

1. The sun is the limit

The sun is the limit Fapstronaut

Here my story before I started the NoFap journey.

After I quitted this relationship, I met a girl with whom I have been nearly 2 months.
    It was a strong connection immediately and she invited me quite quick to come to her apartment, maybe on the 2nd or 3rd date.
    I was quite nervous the first time before sex and couldn´t get an erection. She asked if I like girls. I said yes. Good she stopped asking and at the next night it started to be a great sexual experience. Every time it got better and I was able to do sex the whole night. Orgasms without and with ejaculation. It was so uplifting after the previous relationship. I always knew I am healthy, the match just didn´t work with my previous GF.
    Having such good sex and verbal feedback that I am an incredible lover was so healing.

Unfortunately that girl has an alcohol problem and I quitted. I didn´t want these kind of problems in a relationship.

At the moment I am single and feel really good. I don´t stress myself that I have to be in a relationship. I realise so many things: I made myself such a stress of always do a great performance (not only sexually). I was able to get the woman I wanted with running around them, but in the end I asked myself what for? I got really careful to be to initiative if I want a girl too much. There has to be a balance.

Really curious where the journey will go to next