1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I like a girl in my school !

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by yojesse, Oct 18, 2014.

1. yojesse

yojesse Fapstronaut

I think I like her , I talked to her before but not in a romantic way . I don't know what to ask . I really want to know if she likes me and want to be my first gf . Please help me guys

2. mada989

mada989 Fapstronaut

Just ask her if she wants to grab some coffee or tea one afternoon. She'll probably say yes. Then meet up at a relaxing coffee shop and get to know each other. Start asking questions about what kinda stuff she likes and how she enjoys spending her time. You might learn that you have a lot of common interests. Keep us updated.

3. Renekton

Renekton Fapstronaut

a coffee is too formal in my opinion. if you two get along quite nice, than you can go grab a coffee or something, but if you are not a walk around a park is a good way. It's crowded and you are walking, you don't have to force a conversation. Don't think on what to talk about when you are near her, just be yourself. The situation will only be awkward if you are being awkward.

4. Finalfight123

Finalfight123 Fapstronaut

Well flirt with her tease her heck make your intentions know that you want to be with her. As far as conversation just build commonalities and find out why thats why she does that or enjoys that. you want to get to know her so might as well do it right. Hey coffee bowling really whatever just wouldn't recommend eating or movies just because so little talking is done but if thats what she wants to do then consider them I suppose.