I 'like' talking and thinking negatively about myself

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by HVL85, Nov 9, 2019 at 7:45 AM.

1. HVL85

HVL85 Fapstronaut

Sometimes it actually feels 'good' to call myself a loser. Or that I just suck at things. I know I shouldn't do this, because it's detrimental to my mental health. But often it's easier and it feels 'better' than saying something positive about myself. The negative feelings much better, more and freely than those positive things I actually need to enforce upon myself.

Whenever I try to think positively, or did something well, it's taken for granted. Do I like to punish myself in a weird satisfying way? Or am I still deeply traumatized by past events?

This can't be healthy.

Hold it in likes this.
  2. Laika

Laika Fapstronaut

I have the same thing, frustation and hopelessness makes me feel a weird thing on my chest and gives me satisfaction for some reason, I have no idea why this happens...
    When I'm extremely depressed and just hopeless at everything I start thinking about every problem I have and the process repeats, I don't think It's healthy at all too.

3. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

4. Get_It

Get_It Fapstronaut

I know its a good thing to not take one's self too seriously, but that's where I draw the line. Self deprecation is self cuckoldry.