1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I like this girl...

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by greenishmoon, Mar 24, 2021.

Tags:
  1. greenishmoon

greenishmoon Fapstronaut

Thank you dude, you made me smile. I just want to have good times with the girls I like.

A short update: I got like a mental breakdown this afternoon, I just couldn't take it anymore. I don't know if I will make it to the weekend in shape. In any way, chatting with you people is nice, thank you.

2. vercent99 likes this.
  3. greenishmoon

greenishmoon Fapstronaut

Uh, okay, I think I should slow down almost completely now.

4. vercent99

vercent99 Fapstronaut

Man, I am in pure silence. I have been dealing with this exact thing for like 6 years. Everything they said relates to my feeling to my ex. Till now I haven't had those feelings for someone else.

I will dig more into this and follow the recommended cures, it was an interesting read. Thank you so much, this might turn my life around!

greenishmoon likes this.
  5. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

You like her for a couple of years now but you never do something about it. That's not good. You are basically in friendzone with her.

I don't recomend long distance interaction. They just don't work. Look for a woman that lives in your own city.

Worst first date ever. The idea of the date is to talk, have fun. Watching at a movie is not the best place to interact with her.

Woman love masculine man, brave man that take the risk without fear. When you call over the phone the woman is not used to that, make you look really masculine that you had the balls to do it.

Don't try to go under the radar and keep the friends stuff going. make them know that you want to go out and see were it goes but not as friend.

of course, you are his friend...

Maybe she likes you too.. and is exited that you finally grow a set of balls and asked her out.

You are paralised by fear of doing something bad. You are going to show this to her and she is not going to like it. Fear is femenine, woman want to date a man that is more masculine than they are.

Woman is going to get closer yo you in hope you get physicall to her, if she touches you she is telling you that touching is ok, so you can do it to. Normally when a woman is walking next to you if she wants to touch you she is going to be really close tou you and bumb your hand with her hand. That's her way of telling you... touching is ok, grab my hand. More bold woman that are more confident if they want are going to grab your hand without asking.

Fear is not going to lead you to anything good. Enjoy the nigth but always seal the deal, she need to now that you asked her out as more than friends. You know her for years now, don't keep letting time pass, make a move on her already.

It's a first date, you don't need to express anything. She make a move before the nigth ends, go for the kiss and see if she kiss you back.

Is totally ok, what is wrong is to end the nigth and don't go for the kiss. Always go after what you want.

Of course she is. You are his friend. no matter is you keep been his friend or something more she is going to treat you the same way.

Yes you are, make a move and you will see if she sees you as something more or just a friend. Don't waist more time, money and emotions with a woman you don't know if she is into you or not. Get over with it and make a move.

You are just the nice guy, and nice guys finish last.

You really need to change your approach. Your mentality and stop been so afraid.

That's a good sign but if you don't make a move she is going to see that you don't have the balls to kiss her and lower her attraction to you.

What to do? is so easy...
    Call her on the phone (text her if you are not there yet) and ask her out to grab some drinks.
    Easiest date ever, just go out and have with her. Make her laugh and see how the nigth goes.
    You can go for a walk of theres something close to the bar.
    No matter what happen in the date look at her body language. Is she close to you? is she locking her eyes with yours when you talk, is she well dress? is she asking personal questions? is she making excuses to touch you arm? is she playing with her hair? is she pointing at you with all her body? is she leaning towrds you over the table? more "Yes" responses to those question shows that she migth be into you.

If the oportunity doesn't come in the date before call it the nigth walk with her and when the good nigth kiss arrive just go for the kiss in the mouth. Without any hesitation, like if you know that she what to kiss you too. Let her decide if she want to kiss you back.
    - If she kiss you back then enjoy it and a few days later ask her out again and repeat, let her come closer to you each date until the kissing and touching is enough to ask her to go to your place or she invites you to her.
    - If she turn her head and give you the cheak or a hug that's a way she is telling you several things...
    1: I don't like you.
    2: I dont know if a like you... maybe next time.. etc
    3: I have rules and i don't kiss on the first date..
    4: She is playing hard to get, so she is kind of manipulative
    No matter witch one is her case, she is out. don't waste more time with her. Only date woman that when you go for the kiss are happy to kiss you back. Don't waist time, money and emotions and woman that turn you down for a kiss.

6. greenishmoon

greenishmoon Fapstronaut

I actually feel the same.

Not really. I edited a post earlier saying that one day I clearly said to her that I liked her, but I never went farther than that because she had been in a long term relationship until very recently. However, I am familiar with the situation.
    Yeah, I get that point.
    I could agree on that. Do you have a better idea than grabbing a coffe or something alike?
    I strongly agree. I have no excuse, I surrendered to my personal insecurities.
    You don't need to talk to me like that, but I get the point of it.
    How's that?
    I couldn't be more in touch with your words. I want to change. I have experienced brief moments of boldness in that regard but for some reason I keep coming back to this.
    I can tell you have solved things that right now are blocking me and I am grateful for your response. I don't know how I am going to do it, but I am. Thanks.

7. greenishmoon

greenishmoon Fapstronaut

Also, and well I will double post. Yeah man I kind of feel that nice guy shit. I want to take that down. What's happening? What do I do?

8. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

9. greenishmoon

greenishmoon Fapstronaut

Oh and also
    She was close, we held eye contact a lot, she touched my arm a little but I was...waiting for another qeue. I feel so much like a stupid animal right now. You're right, I was scared of doing something bad, or clunky.
    I'll read that now.

Guys do you think I can settle this issue this weekend?

brassknucks likes this.
  10. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

Yes, if you shoot your shot.

Drich98 likes this.
  11. Drich98

Drich98 Fapstronaut

I'd say go for it, its better to have tried and failed then to never try at all. Not trying or taking a risk is the kind of shit that will keep you up at night. If she says no, no big deal, move on and just keep doing your thing. I always regret the times I didn't shoot my shot, as opposed to the ones I did and either they did or didn't work out.

brassknucks likes this.
  12. greenishmoon

greenishmoon Fapstronaut

Bro the thing is I KNOW this. I have been through it. And still happened. I don't want to fear the look of others or my clunkiness. I really want that story to be over.

Drich98 likes this.
  13. Drich98

Drich98 Fapstronaut

It's a no brainer what I said I know. But if there's one thing I'm starting to realize, these no brainers or "no shit I should do that or say this" are the things that people do the least. It's always "Nah its not the right moment" or "I don't know what to say" or "I just wasn't feeling it". I've done this before too, but I find that when I would just jump in, just for the hell of it, most of the time it worked better then when I would have a plan or be a try hard. Don't stress it too much, just see what happens. Good luck.

greenishmoon likes this.
  14. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

If you wanna get rid of that feeling, do jiujitsu , mma or any contact sport, you will loose those feeling once your more worries about not being choked or beatup by your training partner ahhaha

15. greenishmoon

greenishmoon Fapstronaut

I practiced kung fu a little when I was 16 and I can confirm that really works. I should do that also, thanks.

PanteriMauzer likes this.
  16. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

Preferable a martial art that really works , kung fu is on the grey area , you dont see much kung fu fighters in mma

17. greenishmoon

greenishmoon Fapstronaut

hahahaha all right, yeah I was replying because we hit ourselves very hard during combat and that was awesome.

PanteriMauzer likes this.
  18. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

Fear is a defensive reaction of the body. Is a naturall reaction when a man/female fear getting killed.
    Not even one time a man/woman died after getting rejected for a kiss. So having fear of rejecting is nonesense. If she reject you, you are not going to see her again ever soooo, what's the problem?
    Go for it without fear. Be bold, take risk, woman love man like that. With woman is always better to be a little disrespectfull than a total nice guy that respect her woman and never try to kiss her or touch her arm. If she likes you she is going to be glad that you kiss/touch her, if not it's going to make her unconfortable so you need to realise that and back off. Maybe try another time if you see that she is just playing and laughing about it, reading the room is really important.
    You are the man, you need to make the move. She as the woman is going to make it easy for you if she likes you, she is going to be close to you and wait for you to make a move on her.

Another benefit of making your move... you like this woman for years... if you make your move she is going to tell you (with her actions) if she like you or not. Make your move already and kiss her, if she say yes great keep dating, if she say no you already know she don't like you and now that you know you can invest your time with another woman and forget about this one.

brassknucks likes this.
  19. ImASinnerWhoJesusSaved

ImASinnerWhoJesusSaved Fapstronaut

I think the biggest thing is to be honest about yourself with her. Don't try to be "mr. macho" when you're making a move if you don't actually feel like mr. macho. Believe me, if you end up with her, you'll feel like mr. macho eventually :)

So if you're nervous, that's ok. In my opinion, voicing your opinion like "Holy moly, I can't believe I'm saying this, but..." is better than trying to be all smooth, since it can give off fake vibes if you're not actually feeling smooth.

Redemptionyear21 likes this.
  20. I've learned this also, honesty is better than trying to look like you have become macho. You just have to own how you feel about the whole situation. I remember I watched a dating coach that said, if you get anxious and then try to appear smooth you will put up an emotional wall and the girl cannot connect with you. However if you are honest about yourself and say, "Listen, I'm nervous telling you this.." then it can open you up and the girl can relate to you.
    Last time I met with a girl I got anxious but tried to appear like I was just fine, it never got me anywhere. I would try to be honest and more open if I had another chance