1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I like this girl...

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by greenishmoon, Mar 24, 2021.

Tags:
  1. ImASinnerWhoJesusSaved

ImASinnerWhoJesusSaved Fapstronaut

Amen! When I asked a girl to start dating a while ago, I was super nervous and I simply said something like, "I can't believe I'm saying this, but I've had crushes before but I've never felt like this about a girl before." Lol and I was probably red in the face too, but it was fine since she already knew me somewhat well enough to know that I wasn't always an awkward mess.

Redemptionyear21 likes this.
  2. greenishmoon

greenishmoon Fapstronaut

Hey guys I'm calling her tomorrow to arrange a date sunday late. So well there's that.

CarP and brassknucks like this.
  3. greenishmoon

greenishmoon Fapstronaut

Hey guys! I saw her yesterday in a meeting and grabbed her from the waist and told her how much I liked her. She was flattered and said she really likes me back. We kissed a lot during the evening when we had some time for ourselves. We will be seeing each other soon.

Also, she said she started liking me after this very moment but didn't do anything also because she was with someone, and said that likes how I say what I want and feel. She never forgot about it! How cool is that?.
    I appreciate everyone who took the time to leave a message here, I learned a lot and it helped me to rearrange some thoughts. I don't know how will this relationship turn now but, at the very least, what I did yesterday and my experience arround her was already worth it.

I will keep on conquering my fears.

4. greenishmoon

greenishmoon Fapstronaut

Hey dudes I'm just leaving quarantine, my family is busting my balls to keep here longer and I may just do it so my life doesn't get any louder.
    This girl has started conversations with me many times in this week and I felt amazing about it. She doesn't seem that engaged right now, but idk about that, I just want to be calm about it. I will still ask her out again and stuff, but the government is saying that they'll probably lock us all down again very soon. So, between the government and my family I don't know who's f*cking me harder right now.

I don't want much more time to happen without us seeing each other again :rolleyes: crap.

brassknucks likes this.