1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I live in the SF bay area, and it's hard to meet red-pilled women...

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Runtilmylegsdropoff, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

2. AriAmaa

AriAmaa Fapstronaut

Why not convert them to be red-pilled?

Runtilmylegsdropoff likes this.
  3. Runtilmylegsdropoff

If they're not already, they are past the point of no return. Even those that don't necessarily identify themselves as cultural marxists agree with dam near everything cultural marxists tell them.

AriAmaa likes this.
  4. samruai6

samruai6 Fapstronaut

what is the red pill?

5. Runtilmylegsdropoff

It's an antidote to cultural marxist indoctrination. Praise Kek.

6. J247

J247 Fapstronaut

I'm north of the border, and it's just as difficult. Let alone finding one that showers and doesn't have weird hoop things in their ears. The only ones that have taken the red pill are on the ranches, and get mixed up with the livestock. I'm sure there are red pill women out there. We just have to find out where.

To anyone who doesn't know about the lack of intellect OP is referring to, this kinda sums it up.

Runtilmylegsdropoff likes this.
  7. DogDaysOfLife

DogDaysOfLife Fapstronaut

Haha, why would they be? All I've heard from red-pillers is how women are glorified prostitutes and need a strong man. With such bait you will get glorified prostitutes.