1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I lost it. Hit a new low and need help cause I love my wife - triggers

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by T800Endoskeleton, Mar 19, 2016.

1. T800Endoskeleton

T800Endoskeleton Fapstronaut

I'm not sure where to start as I've been thinking about what you said and I think you're pretty dead on with this so I don't really know what else to say cause I think you hit the nail on the head but also, I feel my urges slowly becoming less and less in the last few days. I've also been good and feeling a lot better about myself but also, where I'm heading. I still haven't PMO but I still think about my fetish from time to time but the frequency of that is slowly diminishing, this seems to be a lot harder to kick and I've been thinking about telling my wife about my fetish for starters, maybe not everything especially what I did but at least the fetish part but at the same time, I feel like I'm going in a positive direction that maybe I can put all this behind me without her knowing. On that note, I do find times to be rather quite difficult as sometimes I just wanna release if you know what I mean but I've been fighting and trying to do things to keep myself occupied.

i_wanna_get_better1 likes this.