1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I love God

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. gordie

gordie Fapstronaut

I read your post but I can only give you banal responses; you need actual medical advice dude. One of the worst things to ask for on an off-topic manosphere forum.

boichywow and BugsBunny555 like this.
  2. NothingMoreNothingLess

NothingMoreNothingLess Fapstronaut

3. BugsBunny555

BugsBunny555 Fapstronaut

You may not like it but the dude with modigliani painting as his profile pic is spitting straight facts.

gordie likes this.
  4. Austin88

Austin88 Fapstronaut

Impossible if the person who is supposed to be understanding, empathetic etc is not and they are the only source of medical advice. And based on what this person thinks, your whole life is upside down just because you were born the wrong gender because you were supposed to know ahead of time that you were going to have that thing done to you and you won't be believed because your male......... heavy topics.

5. This thread seems to have been moved to the Christian forum. Welcome, commenters, from the hinterlands of NoFap!

6. BugsBunny555

BugsBunny555 Fapstronaut

7. gordie

gordie Fapstronaut

Thank you. Why isnt this accessible from the front page?

Last edited: Jul 2, 2021
  8. You mean your thread? I think one of the mods must have moved it here, given its patently Christian subject matter.