1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I love life. And I didn't use to.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by sir fappanot, Apr 28, 2015.

1. sir fappanot

sir fappanot Fapstronaut

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Most of the time, I love life. I still have been having my up and downs as we all do, but my 'normal' state of being is becoming more positive, fulfilled and driven.

Gotta ramp up the focus, put myself in gear, and continue this!

Through the ups and downs, STAY IN THE FIGHT. There is light on the other side, and even a light in you. Gotta let it shine. Gotta give it TIME to grow. Gotta give it careful labor and cultivation, but it will grow. \

Right now, I'm but a budding sampling. Hell, I haven't even broke the soil yet, but one day, I'm going to be like a RedWood. Tall, immense, and solid.

I've still got many trials ahead. The weather could rough me up, animals might nip at my leaves and stem, but, I'll be damned if I let these things stop me.

With some sunshine, some water, and my own volition, nothing is stopping me! "Gotta let your soul shine just like my daddy used to say!"

Life is just but beginning. Bring on the storms, bring on the times when resources are scarce. I'll adjust, I'll adapt. I'll learn and I'll grow.

To the motherfucking skyyyyy I go.

HippyMinstrel likes this.