1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I lowered my standads and guess what happened

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Dec 29, 2019.

1. ok and how should i see things? i know how im feeling and what i feel is real.

2. women have sex with guys as soon as possilble. women love sex and want to have it fast like we do. she DIDNT proceed to that, i gave some time (3 weeks) and i just blocked. i want sex, she doesnt therefore there is no reason to keep her on my friend list. its rly straightforward and honest

3. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

That's a blanket statement. I thought you said you don't generalize?

4. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

On one hand you can't find yourself within a foot of anything with a pussy and yet now you apparently possess enough wisdom about the human female to make gross generalizations like this. Wow.

Reverent likes this.
  5. Camelon

Camelon Fapstronaut

The only human being that accepted me & i told him my whole story
    Died 2 months ago from morphia overdose
    How miserable my life is. man
    Im handling my pain, misery & somehow
    Still stood.

6. See,,the fact that you don't see how wrong what you just said is, is the problem. If she wanted to be friends with you, that is not selfish, nor is it only for her personal gain. Friendship is a two way street. But if you're only after sex, then of course you won't see it that way.

That's complete and utter bullshit. You have a victimhood mentality. Nothing you do is your fault, and no amount of bad attitude of behavior on your end is your responsiblity. It's all your libido's fault. Bullshit. Take some dang responsibility for your own actions. You are fully capable of controlling yourself.

7. Bullshit

Bullshit

Feelings are wrong all the time, dude. In the words of Dave Ramsey, "Adults make a plan and follow through. Children do what feels good." You're acting like a child. Stop putting so much value on your feelings, and actually listen to what everyone around you is saying.

MLMVSS likes this.
  8. Plain and simply: you are not single because of luck.

You are not single because of lack of attraction.

You are not single because women are selfish or whores or prudes or any other thing you might think they are.

You are single because your attitude sucks, and nobody likes to be around someone who acts like the entire world is to blame for their own choices and attitude. Nobody is to blame except yourself. The sooner your accept that, the sooner you will be able to actually improve yourself and possibly find someone to share your life with someday. But if you continue to not accept that, I really doubt it will ever happen.

Reverent, fg4795 and MLMVSS like this.
  9. toms_feelings

toms_feelings New Fapstronaut

if it's all you want just go to a hooker, idk what is your problem.

10. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

You sure you wanna add this to his list of... mistakes?

Deleted Account likes this.
  11. sex is like food. do u wait weeks before eating?

12. i have discussed this with girls plenty of times and they admitted they had ONS, casual sex and fuck buddies

13. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Man, misogyny and overgeneralisations everywhere. Here we are, back to the argument that the only purpose women have is to be fleshy sex toys.

With that attitude, no wonder why you’re still single. Change how you view things and be thankful instead of being entitled and expectant, and things come better. You wouldn’t come out as a jerk.

Reverent and Deleted Account like this.
  14. No... it's not. More bullshit. You do not need sex to survive. Stop being such a drama queen.

MLMVSS likes this.
  15. its ok man, you are still here. we must keep going even if its a deadend

16. not real friends, online friends when she knew that was interested in her.

17. or maybe im just not good looking enough

18. but the point is to have sex with a woman that wants it otherwise its rape.

19. its our purpose too

20. i didnt say anything aboutsurvival. i spoke about it impulsive nature