I need a Christian friend who can be my AP

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by newtry, Oct 20, 2019.

1. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

Male, 36 y/o, Christian, single, probably a monk.

[​IMG]

I have been here for 37 days, and I have been doing very well alone, since since I joined Nofap I have not had relapses, but I think that at this point it would do me good to have a virtual friend who is in the same situation as me.
    At the beginning of my journey I had an AP, but we communicated two days and then he disappeared. His situation was complicated, so I hope God is helping him get ahead, wherever he is. I also had the good disposition of other fapstronauts, but since they were very participatory here I imagined that they would be busy.
    I would like an AP committed to its recovery, and in which I can trust. I am preparing to give the greatest possible battle. Being here I have seen with pain as some guys with 100+, 200+ or more days have relapsed, so I must not trust myself. Even 500+ days is a small thing. I want total recovery. I want my masculinity to increase, to have more confidence in myself, but above all, to live in holiness to honor with my body, soul and mind my God.
    Even Christ was tempted in everything, and endured all trials.

upload_2019-10-20_1-51-48.jpeg

León_Mx, xXkiller42 and Flyhigh like this.
  2. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

We will defeat the enemy, and we will cut off his head as David did with Goliath

[​IMG]

Flyhigh likes this.
  3. K, bro. If you're serious. You need an AP? K. But, I'm real straight about stuff.

Flyhigh and newtry like this.
  4. Get smart

Get smart New Fapstronaut

Am in the same boat, same battle let's do this ,nothing last foever

Flyhigh and newtry like this.
  5. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

Yes, I'm serious.

Flyhigh and Deleted Account like this.
  6. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

7. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

@monk923 @Get smart thanks for replay. I´ll pray for you tonight! please let me know if there is any specific topic to ask for.
    [​IMG]
    Sometimes I am the one below, sometimes I am the one above. Reaching the top is possible, but we can't do it alone!

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

Thank God for encouraging me in this new path that I undertake. I know that being clean and walking in holiness is indispensable, so thank you for this opportunity to be in Nofap, which has helped me to resist temptation for 44 days, and counting.

[​IMG]

9. You're not trying, you're Being. :)

newtry likes this.
  10. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

We're being my friend... you´ll see it

11. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

Today began my ten-day vacation. I took the opportunity to continue preparing my classes (condemnation, justification, sanctification, continuation, transformation. Basically using Romans). I went to my afternoon class. I think my teacher doesn't like me very much for being a Christian. I didn't want to eat the candy because I don´t celebrate Halloween. On October 31 I celebrated something more important: the Protestant Reformation. Today 502 years ago Luther nailed his 95 Theses at the door of a German Church.
    [​IMG]

Victoriousone likes this.
  12. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

[​IMG]
    "And the Spirit of the Lord came mightily upon him, and he rent him as he would have rent a kid, and he had nothing in his hand" Judges 14:6

13. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

So far I have been able to start a conversation with some APs here, so very grateful. I haven't heard from some of them a while ago, so I hope they're well. My prayers remain to help and be helped by others in the same situation as me. It's good not to be the only Christian who dares to face this problem seriously :)

14. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

It's the only way. Remove the tares that are in us, and plant virtues. Now I not only enjoy mental health, but I am carrying out a Ministry that makes me feel full.

15. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

I´m celebrating my day 70 without PM! :) :emoji_tada:

16. xXkiller42

xXkiller42 Fapstronaut

Bet

17. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

What you mean?

18. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

D76. These days I have been studying a lot for my classes (theme: Sanctification. We are separated by and for God, cleansed by the blood of Christ, consecrated to live for Him), so I have not dedicated so much to my posts in this forum. However, I must take the time to make my publications. Without Nofap I would not have been able to stand so long against sin, and if I walk away for a long time I may stumble. I will not give the miserable PM that opportunity. In my 76 days of abstinence here I am, more vigilant than ever.

19. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut