1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I need a new hairstyle

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Mr Habits!, Jul 18, 2022.

1. Mr Habits!

Mr Habits! Fapstronaut

All these years I haven’t chosen any hairstyle and I want to change that.
    As far as I know, hairstyles are not randomly chosen. They reflect something about its owner’s personality, culture, religion, mood, etc…(just likes clothes do). So, without fuerther ado, I wanted to ask you what hairstyle would best match an introvert with a desire to keep improving constantly. Anyways, thanks for reading and have a great day!

P.D: Don’t go to the subreddit. As far as I know, it’s a relapse trap.

2. StarFox79

StarFox79 Fapstronaut

I think you're overthinking this. Most people choose clothes and their hair style based on what they think looks good on them.

If you're stuck for ideas, you can search Google for hairstyles, and narrow down the images you find to those that match your face shape and the kind of hair you have. Then, from those candidates, find the one that looks cool to you or projects the kind of image you want to portray.

DevilMayFry likes this.
  3. FocusIsLove

FocusIsLove Fapstronaut

I have a hard time telling hairstylists what I want. I have a long face and to get a good cut I need them to consider that, but I just can't find the right words. Even with a picture it never comes out right. My best hair cuts are when I somehow trick the stylist into doing the "just make it look good" kind of cut. Often they don't want to play ball, and it's not until my awkward insistence wears them down that I get them to give it a shot. Always that, except the one time I went to a school, and the girl was a foreigner, didn't give a flip, and went right along with it.

Maybe you trick them into "making it look good" for your next cut?

4. GigglingTrout

GigglingTrout Fapstronaut

What kind of hair do you have? Curly, wavy, or straight?

5. Swift Escape

Swift Escape Fapstronaut

Clothes and appearance are about deliberately cultivating an image that'll be set in time. So ask yourself this: What would the optimal version of you look like?

6. DevilMayFry

DevilMayFry Fapstronaut

There is no 'hairstyle' to suit such a personality. Get whatever you want. What do we know about which hairstyles suits you?

Do consider how your hair grows as well. I could never grow my hair and do a pompadour because my hair naturally grows to one side, so I could never do that hairstyle. Now I just get a grade 6 ontop.