1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I need a serious answer !!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by ASD_OZ, Nov 26, 2017.

1. ASD_OZ

ASD_OZ Fapstronaut

As up this date (11/26/2017) , I'm nearly reaching the month of no PMO (27 days total), but I have great fear over one thing that happen quite often.

I often get erections simply by imaging sexual events right before I go to sleep.
    I fear I might get "blue balls" and I'll have to masturbate to deal with the problem.

I did get 2 wet dreams during the challenge , so in other words they prevented any blue balls scenario. But I doubt that I'll get any more wet dreams to solve this problem
    (I already know that wet dreams end in some point of no PMO as it was explained to me in my other post specifically about wet dreams )

1. From now on , I'll prevent myself from thinking about any sexual thoughts before I go to sleep and in any case in general
    2. If (by any chance), I get in a serious blue balls problem, should I ejaculate and relapse to avoid any serious damage to my genitals ?, or is there any other method to solve the problem without ejaculating ?

2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Blue balls isn’t damaging your genitals but it’s uncomfortable and can be painful but the semen will pass without your assistance. At some point, semen will release without a blue ball experience. It may release while urinating or it may release while on the toilet.

Lazarus Shuttlesworth likes this.
  3. ASD_OZ

ASD_OZ Fapstronaut

I thank you for the answer.
    I had a fear I might get testicular cancer or something like that.

4. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Blue balls does not cause cancer.

Knighthawk and Deleted Account like this.
  5. Blue balls doing damage to you is a common myth. It is uncomfortable yes, but it passes quickly.

ASD_OZ likes this.
  6. Balls are self draining if they need to. Blue balls will pass.

ASD_OZ and Knighthawk like this.
  7. ASD_OZ

ASD_OZ Fapstronaut

I thank you all sincerely for the explaination.
    It removed the fear I had for these problem.

8. Truegamer007

Truegamer007 Fapstronaut

Use cold water and ice. It'll help relieve the pain. Masturbating is NOT a good remedy for blue balls. Stick to that ice.

PS: This technique worked for me. Try it.

ASD_OZ likes this.
  9. Don't worry about blue balls. Just exercise or enjoy some romance with that special someone.

10. The Wrestler

The Wrestler Fapstronaut

1. Erections happen. Having a plan to deal with them helps. Did you know that flexing the large muscles in your body (your glutes) draws blood away from other parts? Hint hint nudge nudge.
    2. As others have mentioned, the pain from anorgasmia (commonly called blue balls) is temporary. It is only if things are twisted that you should be worried. If a testicular torsion happens, you will know it - the pain will be the most intense you have ever experienced and you'll drop like a stone (I actually had tunnel vision and could not stand, it hurt so much). If this happens, seek medical attention IMMEDIATELY (one of your testicles may hang in the balance - or not, that's kinda the problem :p).
    3. Wet dreams happen. Hooray your brain and body are resetting to normal motivations!

11. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

How are you today?