I need an accountibility partner

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by layan, Apr 16, 2019.

1. layan

layan Fapstronaut

Hey, i was thinking of instalking covenant eyes, so I need an AP. Message me if interested

2. Virginpaul

Virginpaul Fapstronaut

Hi I'm inteesred

3. need4realchg

need4realchg Fapstronaut

4. JimmyMars

JimmyMars New Fapstronaut

Hi. Are you still looking for someone? I just joined and am also looking for someone to be my accountability partner using Covenant Eyes.

layan likes this.
  5. Tao Jones

Tao Jones Fapstronaut

I use Accountable2You and would be happy to partner with anyone interested as an AP.

6. kenny321

kenny321 Fapstronaut

Hi I’d like an accountability partner to check in with once daily. What is Accountable2you?

I’ve had various lengths of sobriety up to 9 months free from PMO. I need to accountability and honesty with someone so I can reboot and stay with it! 100 days is my new goal PMO free!

Tao Jones likes this.
  7. kenny321

kenny321 Fapstronaut

Hi I’d like an accountability partner to check in with once daily. What is Accountable2you?

I’ve had various lengths of sobriety up to 9 months free from PMO. I need to accountability and honesty with someone so I can reboot and stay with it! 100 days is my new goal PMO free!

8. Tao Jones

Tao Jones Fapstronaut

9. kenny321

kenny321 Fapstronaut

Right on thank you!
    Just a check and I’m willing to be honest about any triggers with lust and desires to act out that may come up today and each day.

My plan for the day today is to do some work this morning and then go help serving the rescue mission and working some on a creative project.
    I’m committing to getting out of myself in someway each day to replace the void with positive connections and selfless giving.

Tao Jones likes this.