I need an AP who is with 20-30. I’m new here and I’m 26 years Nigerian

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by Cybernaut, Apr 7, 2018.

1. Cybernaut

Cybernaut Fapstronaut

please I need a very serious AP who in conjunction with me can put an end to this habit : PMO. I am 26 years and have been masturbating for 13 years. I do wanna get married when I am 30. I feel I need to fix this right now cause presently I am ashamed of myself and for me to have a serious relationship, I need to have self esteem and love for myself. Please text me on here if you are interested.. thank you

2. benj

benj Fapstronaut

Hey bro. Am also Nigerian. We could help ourselves. Am 2 weeks in already in the 90 days challenge.

3. Cybernaut

Cybernaut Fapstronaut

Ohh really. I just joined today and I am trying to get a hang of this site but I am very very serious about breaking this habit

4. Cybernaut

Cybernaut Fapstronaut

How and where can I add you bro?

5. benj

benj Fapstronaut

Go join the 90 day thread, and post there every day, about your current progress like "this is the 10th day for me". By reading other people's post you also get motivated.
    And we could have a chat on here from time to time

Cybernaut likes this.
  6. Cybernaut

Cybernaut Fapstronaut

Alright. I have joined the 7 days.. I wanna start slowly so I don’t get disappointed...usually I can go five or four days without fapping but after that it’s like a rain of urges.. I succeed in 7 days , I move to 14..

benj likes this.
  7. benj

benj Fapstronaut

Read "bramachaya" an Indian script, you'll find a reason not to fap.
    And by the way, you welcome to nofap

8. Cybernaut

Cybernaut Fapstronaut

Yeah thanks a lot..I will check that asap