1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

i Need Gains

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Khufu, Sep 29, 2019.

1. Stomach problems and other problems come in the long run. Just know 200 protein is little much . I think body prolly cannot absorb it correct . I may be mistaken . But this personal trainers nowadays are sales agents . To say powder they say we need lots of protein . We need but food is more than enough . A personal trainer 220 lbs once said 130 grams is enough for him to build though around 160 is ideal .

2. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    im on day 53 nofap, but last friday when i hit the gym it was lower body day, ive been squating with a 20 lbs bar with 25 lbs plates on them, i want to try out 35s cause ive been feeling stronger an so i did so, in my head i know to do the proper squat form but i dont know what happened i hurt my self, my lower back i hurt, so up to today it was worry on my mind, making me feel blue, i can stand an do other work outs but when i do to do the squat form or dead lift form my back hurts so i figure i well do exercises for that area of the back, light physio cause working out puts me in such great mood, i well see what my trainer has to say monday,

3. the alpha project

the alpha project Fapstronaut

This is a very high volume program. Have you tried it?

4. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    no but i try apply the basic principals he preaches in there,

5. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    i made a decision to give my all an its the best decision one can do ,
    i think the reason they say breakfast is the important meal of the day is partly it gives you a big appetite for the rest of the day, the more frequently you eat the faster your metabolism works, small portions of eating of course but i add it up to 2500 calories a day 200 grams of protein a day,
    my personal home body weight scale currently reads 141 lbs that motivates an hypes me up, im less focused on my weight an more focused on how much i progressively squat and bench press which is increasing slowly ,investing in yourself is the best gift you can give yourself once you learn to love yourself

6. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    yeah im thrilled about it i just did light back work outs then gradually heavy again ,but a new body part usually acts up out of no where thats my only situation now

7. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    my diet has changed drastically from what i eat and when, i know my personality has changed , i changed from drinking a pot of coffee a day to only one or two cans of hemp energy drink each can id say has 3/4 caffeine in a 250 ml cup, it gives me a small jump of energy not as much as i would like but thats fine, then the end of the day im just mellow, i get into less arguments im not irritated ,no bad burn out, i dont move as fast as i use to or think as fast or remember things as much, its a new world, hectic days i want to run back to my excessive strong coffee to get me out of jams but i try march on with out it i rely on my new energy from working out