1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I need girlfriend advice

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Zero given, Jun 19, 2014.

1. Zero given

Zero given New Fapstronaut

So me and this girl I really like have been dating for a few weeks now. I'm away on a little vacation and last night when she said goodnight she said this, "Okay, goodnight babe, I really do love and I think I might already be addicted to you. I can not wait until you come home and I can be with you and do whatever I want to you!"

My question is what do you guys think that means? Is she talking about wanting sexual stuff or what? Maybe she just really wants to make out with me and kiss me? Any feedback is appreciated

2. aaron92

aaron92 Fapstronaut

It sounds like she's really interested in you. I would probably see if she's up for sex, since you probably know her quite well.

3. e5s

e5s Fapstronaut

Ooh, sounds like you'll have to find out when you get there.
    I'm thinking she was being deliberately vague, just to pique your interest.

4. DarsMaul

DarsMaul Fapstronaut

Sounds like she has something in store for you. What that is could be anything. However all the best of luck ;). Always nice to have a lady to come back to that has things waiting for you.

5. Rewired

Rewired Fapstronaut

I think she's building anticipation. We like to anticipate. It's like fore-foreplay. She might be wanting you to think of things to do to/with her. You could ask her what she has in mind ;) It sounds promising. Lucky you.

6. Ekhangel

Ekhangel Fapstronaut

Maybe she meant cooking something with you, or playing tennis...

7. singed

singed Fapstronaut

She's clearly a serial killer cannibal.

JK Almost certainly sex.

8. Zero given

Zero given New Fapstronaut

Thanks for all the help guys and gals, she brought up wanting to be naked in my bed with me just yesterday so I think she is really wanting something sexual. I'll tell you all what happens when I get back in 4 days haha!