1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I need guidance. I have a question for moderators and people without PMO for more than 90 days

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Deleted Account, Oct 25, 2020.

1. Hi.

I'm new as moderators can tell.

I have a question for moderators and veterans here who have been around for more than 90 days:

I often see data online that says abstinence affects libido. I must confess in part that I feel somewhat confused by this type of information.

In this sense, NOFAP can affect libido by disappearing it?

Why do sexologists claim that abstinence reduces libido?

I appreciate the guidance on this.

Venkat19 likes this.
  2. theMotivator

theMotivator Fapstronaut

My libido is high as you can imagine. I'm 23 and 3.5 years without M.
    The only thing you can notice is that you don't get aroused easily by touching yourself. But you don't get weak libido at all with regards to women.

Deleted Account likes this.

3. Okay. Thanks for the answer, friend.

Although I do not share your views much, I appreciate your response. It is useful and valuable. You are wise and strong.

I want to spend two years at NOFAP. I started on July 1, 2020. I have 117 days to reboot.

The idea of doing NOFAP during the pandemic (two more years) and then going out and having occasional sex but with several women that I know. I like being single, I'm not interested in getting married or having sex for love or anything like that. If someone special arrives, well I can change my mind, without emgargp I am not interested in marriage or anything like that. I am one of those who think that sex has nothing to do with love, nor do you need to be in love to have sex. In fact, I am used to having casual sex. It's been like that all my life and that doesn't worry me. I'm only here to give up masturbation for health reasons.

Thanks for responding and for reading, although I'm sure you won't agree with me, but thanks for reading anyway.

4. theMotivator

theMotivator Fapstronaut

Food for the thought: Similar attract similar. Become what you want to find.